HDTV Supplys WolfPack HDMI Over IP Network
switch, together with the above optional HDMI extenders, operates as an HDMI Extender, HDMI Splitter and HDMI Matrix Switcher depending upon your needs. Because it is a matrix switcher, it allows any input to be routed to any output; or the same input to be routed to all outputs, or any combination. You don't have to have any IP or LAN knowledge, just select a few settings and you will be running in a few minutes.
It is Browser Based WEB GUI controlled by a PC or MAC hardwired to its LAN port, or optionally, via the above add-on wireless Ethernet switch wired to the included 24-port Ethernet Switch. The above picture shows an example of a mixture of HDMI transmitters and HDMI receivers (totaling 16) & the Gigabit Ethernet matrix switch with internal firmware to support either an network HDMI splitter, network HDMI switcher or a network HDMI matrix switch.
It uses CAT5e/6 cables and a Gigabit Ethernet LAN switch with MJPEG techniques and an industry standard IP protocol to deliver 1080p video from sources that are 300 feet away from the Ethernet switch and another 300 feet away to the TVs. It also allows the system to grow in the field as its design allows you the flexibility of adding more video sources or more displays to the system based upon the number of unused Ethernet ports available.
4 - HDMI Over IP Network Switch Configuration Examples:
- One transmitter in and one out HDMI Extender w/optional receivers to ~350 feet (HDMI Extender)
- One transmitter in and up 22 out w/optional receivers (HDMI Splitter)
- Up to 22 ins and one out w/optional transmitters & a receiver (HDMI Switcher)
- Up to 22 or 23 ins and outs w/optional transmitters & receivers (HDMI Matrix Switcher)
HDMI Over IP Network Switch Features:
- Supports 720p and 1080p HDMI video plus 2-channel audio
- Plug-and-play operation - no programming or setup required
- Extends 1080p HDMI signals up to ~300 feet over a single Cat5e/6 cable
- Traffic can be unicast, multicast or broadcast for different applications
- Allows Wideband IR remote control of sources devices
- Control from a Browser Based GUI
- Compliant with HDCP 1.2
- Uses our off-the-shelf gigabit IP switches for extension and distribution
- Extends 1080p HDMI signals up to 300 feet over a single UTP Cat5e/6 cable
- Flexible and scalable 1080p HDMI broadcasting via and included Gigabit Ethernet switch (LAN)
- Multicasting and broadcasting architecture, adding more displays without adding LAN bandwidth loading .
- Supports Point-to-Point, Point-to-Many and Many-to-Many network configurations.
Included in the above price is HDTV Supplys 24-port Network Gigabit Ethernet matrix switch. If your application requires more than 24 ports please buy the above optional Ethernet splitter to add add′l TVs that show the same picture or call us at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).
Why not buy this HDMI Over IP Network Switch today?