HDTV Supplys Wolfpack 8x14 Network HDMI Matrix Switcher is an easy to use HDMI video switching and distribution system that allows the design of multi-source to multi-video display systems using standard Ethernet cables. Because it is a matrix switcher, it allows any input to be routed to any output; or the same input to be routed to all outputs, or any combination. It is controlled by a PC or MAC via its LAN port with the supplied Browser Based WEB GUI and optionally via a WEB GUI on a cascaded wireless Router.
HDTV Supplys Wolfpack HDMI over IP products, like this one, lets you create 1080p HDMI matrix systems using a dedicated Gigabit network and CAT-5e/6 cabling. Many combinations of HDMI inputs and HDMI outputs is possible that can be easily expanded for additional HDMI sources and HDMI TVs and projectors given ports are available on the supplied 24-port Gigabit Ethernet switch.
Our Wolfpack 8x14 Network HDMI Matrix Switch is a preconfigured matrix switch using 8 - Transmitters and 14 - Receivers and our 24 - port Ethernet Switch. It uses CAT 5e/6 cables and a Gigabit Ethernet LAN switch with MJPEG techniques and an industry standard IP protocol to deliver 1080p video from sources that are 300 feet away from the Ethernet switch and another 300 feet away to the TVs. It also allows the system to grow in the field as its design allows you the flexibility of adding more video sources or more displays to the system based upon the number of unused Ethernet ports available.
8x14 Network HDMI Matrix Switcher Configuration:
- 8 - Transmitters with their AC adapters
- 14 - Receivers with their AC adapters
- 1 - 24-port Gigabit Ethernet switch
8x14 Network HDMI Matrix Switcher Features:
- Supports 720p and 1080p HDMI video plus 2-channel audio
- Plug-and-play operation - no programming or setup required
- Extends 1080p HDMI signals up to ~300 feet over a single Cat5e/6 cable
- Traffic can be unicast, multicast or broadcast for different applications
- Allows Wideband IR remote control of sources devices
- Control from a Browser Based GUI
- Compliant with HDCP 1.2
- Uses our Gigabit IP switches for extension and distribution
- Extends 1080p HDMI signals up to 300 feet over a single UTP Cat5e/6 cable
- Flexible and scalable 1080p HDMI broadcasting via an included Gigabit Ethernet switch (LAN)
- Multicasting and broadcasting architecture, adding more displays without adding LAN bandwidth loading .
- Supports Point-to-Point, Point-to-Many and Many-to-Many network configurations.
CAUTION: This HDMI Matrix Switcher Over a LAN system requires a dedicated HDMI video system using the supplied Ethernet switch and not attached to any existing LAN system due to the unknown bandwidth impact on the HDMI video from that network. A single, dedicated, LAN must be used to keep it from interfering with the rest of an existing LAN or vice versa. With all devices in a single LAN, switching sources involves modifying the IP of the Receiver rather than actively manipulating the LAN configuration of the managed switch. The design needs to meet these specs:
- One Dedicated LAN
- No other network appliances in the LAN
- Unique subnet
- No other network appliances in the subnet
NOTE: This Network Matrix comes with HDMI Transmitters and HDMI Receivers and each of them needs the IP address to be setup based upon your needs. The MAC address also needs to be setup based upon your unique system configuration. Please see the above VIDEOS on how to do it.
Why not buy this 8x14 Network HDMI Matrix Switcher today?
Q/AQ: I don't see a picture, what do I do?
Did you change the MAC addresses of the transmitters and receivers? Also in the switch do you have the ports setup to inputs and outputs?Q: I cannot get logged into the matrix switch. I've assigned an IP address as described in the instructions but cannot get the GUI to load on the browser.
We have found Firefox works best to get to the GUI.Q: Does a HDMI Over IP Network Matrix come with a remote control or front panel switches?
No, it is controlled by a PC or a MAC only via its LAN port or optionally wirelessly via the above Wireless WEB GUI Control option.Q: How do I wire it?
Here are the steps:
- Connect the HDMI signal sources (Such as DVD, STB etc) to the HDMI Transmitter
- Connect CAT5e or 6 cables to both the Ethernet of the transmitter and Ethernet port of the Receiver. (The cables must follow the standard of EIA-TIA 568B).
- Connect the HDMI output (Such as HD-LCD, HD-DLP) into the Receiver
- Plug in all the power supplies
- Connect the IR TX receiving cables into IR TX port on the back panel and affix the emitter onto the source IR windows.
- Connect IR-RX cable into IR-RX port on the receiver and affix the IR receiver in direct line of site with the handheld remote control. It is recommended to affix the receiver on the display frame /bezel or the display stand
Warranty HDTV Supply
includes a 1 Year Limited Warranty on this 8x14 HDMI Matrix Switcher. The warranty states that (a) its products will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials for a period of 1 year from the date of receipt and (b) that the Product will be free from defects in materials & workmanship under normal use & service for a period of 1 year. In order to get a warranty replacement for a defective item, HDTV Supplys Support Team will verify the product is eligible for warranty. An RMA number will then be issued. Shipped replacements will be in like new conditions, tested and all components included. A 30-day RETURN also comes with this warranty.HDTV Supply
also sells a 3 and 5 Year Extended Warranty for this 1x2 HDMI Matrix Switcher. Please go to Extended Warranties
or see the above Options to purchase it.
Why not buy this 8x14 Network HDMI Matrix Switcher today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).