This 8K 2x1 HDMI Switcher
with HDMI 2.1 extends the bandwidth to 48 Gbps and connects 8K/HD TVs to Blu-Ray/DVD Player, Xbox, Play Station, PC, and other HDMI devices. HDR10 and Dolby Vision HDR support ensures every moment of a video is displayed at its ideal values for depth, detail, brightness, contrast and wider color gamut's on a scene-by-scene or even a frame-by-frame basis.NOTE:
This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722)
right now to discuss your needs.
Examples that will work:
- One 4K / 120hz input on a Sony Z9G and want to switch a PS5, Xbox Series X and HTPC set at 4K 120
- All devices are 8K 60 switched to an 8K 60 TV (No down scaling)
- NOTE: The device does not support Atmos audio
8K 2x1 HDMI Switcher Features:
- HDMI 2.1, HDCP 2.3 & 40Gbps compliant
- Up to 8K60 YCBCR 4:2:0 10bit, 8K30 RGB/YCBCR 4:4:4 10bit or
- 4K120 RGB/YCBCR 4:4:4 10bit
- HDR, HDR10, HDR10+, Dolby Vision & ALLM / VRR (Variable Refresh Rate) pass through
- Quick Frame Transport (QFT)
- Up to LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD & DTS-HD Master Audio
- 2 - 8K HDMI Inputs & 1 - 8K HDMI Output
- Built-in Equalizer, Retiming and Driver
- Auto EDID management
- Compact design with Aluminum case
This WolfPack™ 8K 2x1 HDMI Switcher switches 2-8K video device to 1-8K TV or 1-other 8K device. It does not downscale the output to 4K or 1080p. If you need that feature, see
WolfPack 8K 1x2 HDMI Splitter with 4K Downscaler
HDTV Supply uses the worlds best ADI 8K chip set and with it the WolfPack™ 8K 2x1 HDMI Switcher displays a higher resolution than 4K. 1080p screens have a resolution of 1,920 by 1,080 pixels. 4K screens double those numbers to 3,840 by 2,160 and quadruple the number of pixels. 8K doubles the numbers again, to a resolution of 7,680 by 4,320. That's four times the number of pixels as 4K, which means it's 16 times that of a 1080p TV. The picture is just glorious.
Why not reserve this 8K 2x1 HDMI Switcher today?