This 8K 1x2 HDMI Splitter
with HDMI 2.1 extends the bandwidth to 48 Gbps and connects 8K/HD TVs to Blu-Ray/DVD Player, Xbox, Play Station, PC, and other HDMI devices. HDR10 and Dolby Vision HDR support ensures every moment of a video is displayed at its ideal values for depth, detail, brightness, contrast and wider color gamut's on a scene-by-scene or even a frame-by-frame basis.NOTE 1:
The unit doesn't support Atmos audioNOTE 2:
The input and the outputs are the same as the unit does not down convert or convert its second output to another signal & its specificationNOTE 3:
This WolfPack™ 8K 1x2 HDMI Splitter sends 1-8K video device to 2-8K TVs or 2-other 8K devices. It does not downscale any of the outputs to 4K or 1080p or any other specification
8K 1x2 HDMI Splitter Features:
- HDMI 2.1, HDCP 2.3 & 40Gbps compliant
- Supports up to 8K60, YCBCR, 4:2:0, 10bit, 8K30 RGB/YCBCR 4:4:4, 10bit or
- Supports 4K 120 Hz, RGB/YCBCR, 4:4:4, 10bit
- HDR, HDR10, HDR10+, Dolby Vision & ALLM / VRR (Variable Refresh Rate) pass through
- Quick Frame Transport (QFT)
- Up to LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD & DTS-HD Master Audio
- 1 input and 2 mirrored outputs
- Built-in Equalizer, Retiming and Driver
- EDID management
- Compact design with Aluminum case
One 8K source to 2-output ports which both are 8K resolution (cannot downscale) and one 4K source to 2 output ports which both are 4K resolutions.
HDTV Supply uses the worlds best ADI 8K chip set and with it the WolfPack™ 8K 1x2 HDMI Splitter displays a higher resolution than 4K. 1080p screens have a resolution of 1,920 by 1,080 pixels. 4K screens double those numbers to 3,840 by 2,160 and quadruple the number of pixels. 8K doubles the numbers again, to a resolution of 7,680 by 4,320. That's four times the number of pixels as 4K, which means it's 16 times that of a 1080p TV. The picture is just glorious.
Why not reserve this 8K 1x2 HDMI Splitter today?