Please scroll down and see the notes of what this 8K 1x2 splitter can and cannot do.
The 8K 60 HZ 1x2 HDMI Splitter supports HDMI video resolution up to 8K@60Hz 4:2:0 10bit, HDR 10, HDR 10+, Dolby Vision, and multichannel audio formats. Besides passing EDID information from the display, there are 16-built-in EDID settings that can be selected by the 4-pin DIP switch on the front panel. See the above picture. Moreover, the splitter supports convenient firmware upgrade through Micro-USB port. The repeater IC inside the device is as defined in the HDMI2.1 specification.
HDR10 and Dolby Vision HDR support ensures every moment of a video is displayed at its ideal values for depth, detail, brightness, contrast and wider color gamut's on a scene-by-scene or even a frame-by-frame basis.
HDTV Supplys has tested our 8K devices with these 8K products:
- 8K XBOX-X
- 8K Sony PS5
- 8K TV from CHANGHONG
- 8K TV from Samsung
- 8K (4320p) NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Video Card
NOTE 1: The WolfPack 8K 1x2 HDMI Splitter doesn't work with HDMI 2.0 Capture Cards. All outputs must be HDMI 2.1.
NOTE 2: The WolfPack 8K 1x2 HDMI Splitter doesn't support QFT, Atmos or DTS-X audio.
NOTE 3: The WolfPack 8K 1x2 HDMI Splitter doesn't support the Philips Hue Play HDMI Sync Box, as it doesn't down convert.
NOTE 4: The input and the outputs are the same as the WolfPack 8K 1x2 HDMI Splitter and does not down convert or convert its second output to another signal & its specification. It also sends 1-4K 120 signal to 2-4K 120 outputs.
NOTE 5: This WolfPack 8K 1x2 HDMI Splitter sends 1-8K video device to 2-8K TVs or 2-other 8K devices. It does not downscale any of the outputs to 4K or 1080p or any other specification. Due to limited stock, do not buy it for other than the above notes!
NOTE 6: This WolfPack 8K 1x2 HDMI Splitter supports HDMI 2.1 at 40GBPS bandwidth, not 48 GBPS, due to the limitation of available 8K chip sets.
8K 1x2 HDMI Splitter Features:
- HDMI 2.1, HDCP 2.3 & 40Gbps compliant
- Supports up to 8K60, YCBCR, 4:2:0, 10bit, 8K30 RGB/YCBCR 4:4:4, 10bit or
- Supports 4K 120 Hz, RGB/YCBCR, 4:4:4, 10bit
- HDR, HDR10, HDR10+, Dolby Vision & ALLM / VRR (Variable Refresh Rate) pass through
- Up to LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD & DTS-HD Master Audio
- 1 input and 2 mirrored (the same) outputs
- 2nd output doesn't down convert!
- Built-in Equalizer, Retiming and Driver
- EDID management
- CEC Pass-through
- Compact design with Aluminum case
EDID Settings: Please see the above picture for EDID settings.
HDTV Supply uses the world's best ADI 8K chip set and with it the WolfPack™ 8K 1x2 HDMI Splitter displays a higher resolution than 4K. 1080p screens have a resolution of 1,920 by 1,080 pixels. 4K screens double those numbers to 3,840 by 2,160 and quadruple the number of pixels. 8K doubles the numbers again, to a resolution of 7,680 by 4,320. That's four times the number of pixels as 4K, which means it's 16 times that of a 1080p TV. The picture is just glorious.
Why not reserve this 8K 1x2 HDMI Splitter today?
1x2 8K HDMI Splitter Specs:
- HDMI V2.1, HDCP 2.3 compliant and 40Gbps.
- Supports up to 8K60Hz 4:2:0 10bit, 8K30Hz 4:4:4 10bit and 4K120Hz 10bit.
- ALLM (Auto Low-Latency Mode) which automatically adjusts the television's settings to ensure fast-moving content is not slowed down.
- VRR technology eliminates lag and tearing, delivers video frames at the fastest speed.
- Advanced EDID management: multiple preset and user defined allowed.
- Supports CEC pass-through.
- Provides LEDs to indicate the current operating status.
- Firmware upgrade by Micro-USB port.