4K WolfPack 3G SDI 8x8 Matrix with Reclock function is Distribute up to eight SDI video signals to up to eight locations. This matrix features eight SDI inputs and eight SDI outputs with the ability to route any input to any or all outputs. It supports long SDI cable runs (up to 100m for 3G mode) and data rates from 270Mbps to 2.97Gbps. The outputs are reclocked with support for multiple slopes.
The matrix is compatible with HDcctv 1.0, HD-SDI (ST 292), 3G-SDI (ST 424), and SD-SDI (ST 259). It includes RS232 serial, infrared remote, and front panel control options. It also includes an infrared remote control and an IR extender. The video outputs are reclocked.
4K WolfPack 3G SDI 8x8 Matrix with Reclock function Features:
- Eight SDI video inputs and eight SDI video outputs
- Route any source to any output
- Supports multiple video resolutions (480i, 525i, 625i, 720p @24/25/30/50/60Hz, 1080i @50/60Hz, 1080p @24/25/30Hz, 1080p @50/60Hz
- Supports multiple color spaces (RGB sampled, YCbCr 4:4:4 sampled, YCbCr 4:2:2 sampled, YCbCr 4:2:0 sampled)
- Supports data rates from 270Mbps to 2.97Gbps
- Supports 8-bit, 10-bit, and 12-bit Deep Color
- Compatible with HDcctv 1.0, HD-SDI (ST 292), 3G-SDI (ST 424), and SD-SDI (ST 259)
- Supports long SDI input cable runs (up to 320m for SD mode, 220m for HD mode, and 100m for 3G mode)
- Supports long SDI output cable runs (up to 300m for SD mode, 200m for HD mode, and 100m for 3G mode)
- SDI outputs are reclocked and support multiple slopes
- Includes RS232 control input
- Includes infrared remote control
- Features an IR extender so you can use the remote control without having the matrix exposed
Why not buy buy this 4K WolfPack 3G SDI 8x8 Matrix with Reclock function today?
Q/AQ: What protocol does the RS232 control input use?
FROM A CUSTOMER: I was able to successfully control this using serialsend.exe. It is a freeware command line tool to send data to the serial port. Here is the syntax I used to send Input 1 to Output A: serialsend.exe /devnum 1 /baudrate 4800 /hex "A1\n"
This assumes your serial port is COM1. If it is a different number, put that digit after the devnum argument. I put each command into a batch file and used Autohotkey to execute the batch files in hidden mode. I added a programmable 8 key USB keypad and mapped the hotkeys to it for ease of use.
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).