HDTV Supplys WolfPackLite™ 1080p 4x4 HDMI Matrix Switch with HDBaseT
allows up to 4 HDMI devices to be independently switched to 4 different HDMI widescreens up to 330 feet away using HDBaseT technology. Because it is a 4x4 HDMI Matrix Switch w/HDBaseT, it allows any of its 4 inputs to be routed to any of the 4 outputs; or the same input to be routed to all outputs, or any of the 256 combinations. The 4x4 HDMI Matrix Switch w/HDBaseT supports HDMI 1.4 specs including 2D, 3D and an Ethernet channel. It also have an optional wall mountable 4x4 Keypad remote control with flanges (See More Pictures TAB).NOTE:
This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
Using HDBaseT technology you can extend HDMI sources up to 100M at 1080p or 1920x1200. The 4 by 4 Matrix Switcher allows effortless control of up to 4 devices through IR remote control, RS-232 and the front panel.Optional Wall Mountable 4x4 Keypad:
What makes the 4x4 HDMI matrix so unique is the optional keypad connected with a CAT6 cable to the matrix as its uses are endless:
- Control the matrix from a bar area when the matrix is located in the office
- Control the matrix from the patio when the matrix is located in the den
- Control the matrix from a conference room when the matrix is located in a supply cabinet
- ...and more.
What sets this 4x4 HDMI Matrix Switch with HDBaseT apart from others:
- 4 - HDMI female connector inputs
- 4 - HDMI female connector outputs - Switch selectable
- 4 - Female HDBaseT RJ45 outputs - Switch selectable
- 4 Included HDBaseT receivers to to 330 feet
- Optional Remote Keyboard Control
- Configure as to what meets your needs
- Input/Output status can be displayed on an optional front panel LCM & LED display
- Comes with 21-button remote control
4x4 HDMI Matrix Switch with HDBaseT Features:
- 4 x HDMI inputs with 4 x HDMI Outputs Matrix switcher
- Dual Output: local HDMI port or remote RJ45 termination. NOTE: Cannot be used together as only 4 distinct outputs allowed.
- Works with the above optional receivers at each monitor up to 100 meters over CAT5e/6.
- Works with the above optional receivers at each monitor up to 70 meters over CAT/6a.
- You can mix and match the receivers depending upon your distance application. HDMI cable can be used also.
- Uncompressed high definition video 1080p@60Hz 12 bit and 3D capable
- HDMI 1.4 video features supported
- Built in 4 sets IR (HE02EIR)
- Built in 4 port RS232 terminal port
- Input/Output status could be displayed at panel LED.
- It could use remote IR control to select input.
- It could use RS232 port for remote PC control.
- Three Control option: Front panel button, IR remote control, RS232 through remote PC.
- HDMI 1.4 compliant
- HDBaseT technology
- HDCP compliant
- Supports high resolution up to 1920x1200 or 1080p
- Allows any source to be displayed on multiple displays at the same time
- Allows any HDMI display to view any source at any time
- Supports all HDMI formats including latest Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD
- Supports default HDMI EDID and records the EDID from all 8 displays
Supported Video formats
Supported Digital Audio formats
- Dolby TrueHD
- LPCM 7.1
- Direct Stream Digital (DSD)
- Main matrix center can be switched with IR remote control, through RS-232 or manual push-in buttons
- Allows to control Local video sources such as DVD, TiVo, Cable Box or any other by IR extender (each Cat5/Cat6 Receiver unit has an IR blaster)
- Allows to control main matrix center through control line at remote receiver
- Extends 1080p signal up to 330ft (cat5/cat5e) or 150ft (cat6)
- Each display's input source can be switched with IR remote control or push button through control line at remote receiver
- Rack Mountable (comes with rack ears)
- Control4, Crestron, AMX compatible
- Easy installation
HDBaseT can connect all the entertainment devices in a setting through its 5Play feature set, converging uncompressed full HD digital video, audio, 100BaseT Ethernet, power over cable and various control signals through a single 100m/328ft CAT5e/6 cable with RJ45 connectors.
The optional RC04T/RC04R Control Keypad features:
- A special design to control for HDTVHE04M and HDTVHS04M Matrix Switcher.
- Use CAT5e cable to connect RC04T transmitter and RC04R receiver, max distance up to 300M.
- No external power is required s the power is from the HDTVHE04M or HDTV HS04M power adapter.
- It also could be used as an RS232 to control HE04M / HS04M via a remote PC.
Since this device has an industry compatible RS232 port it has the potential to be controlled by Home Automation controllers from Control4, AMX, Savant, BitWise, ControlFX and DemoPad, Crestron, NetStreams, Opus, and Elan as well as other compatible controllers.Q: Can I use both HDMI and CAT5 outputs simultaneously on the same VIDEO 1 output.
No, you must select one, either the female HDMI connector or the RJ45 connector.
Why not buy this 4x4 HDMI Matrix Switch with HDBaseT today?