HDTV Supplys Professional Quality Wolfpack™ 4K 4x4 HDMI Matrix Switcher with audio
has HDMI 2.0 & HDCP 2.2 compliancy on all inputs and HDMI 1.4 and HDCP 1.4 on all outputs. Our 4x4 HDMI Matrix Switcher routes HDMI video + multi-channel (up to 7.1-channel) audio from any of the four HDMI sources to the 4 displays. Because it is a matrix switcher, it allows any input to be routed to any output; or the same input to be routed to all outputs or any combination.
This 4K 4X4 HDMI Matrix Switch w/SPDIF audio is a 4x4 HDMI matrix switcher with audio breakouts. It supports HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 with resolution support up to 4K@60Hz 4:4:4 plus all 3D formats with HDR output support for each channel. It routes four Hi-Def sources to any four HDTV displays, along with multichannel digital audio formats such as Dolby True HD and DTS-HD Master Audio. Each source can be routed to any display using the Push Buttons, IR, RS232 and GUI.
HDTV Supply′s WolfPack 4K 4x4 HDMI Matrix Switcher was designed to support a new 4K display technology. The 4K 4x4 HDMI Matrix Switcher was created to improve the contrast between light and dark images for a more realistic picture featured in new 4K TVs. Since 4K is four times the resolution of 1080p, it required more bandwidth to support the extra data and that is why we have designed these HDMI switchers with HDMI 2.0 Compliancy.NOTE:
The HDCP 2.2 to HDCP 1.4 conversion solves the HDCP problem with HDCP 2.2 devices like...
- 4K Samsung, Oppo and Philips UHD DVD Players
- 4K Roku 4 media player
- 4K DirecTV Genie receivers
- 4K Sony FMP-X10 UHD players
- 4K TiVo BOLT
- 4K NVidia Shield UHD Netflix devices
- 4K Amazon Fire Players
- 4K Surround Sound AV Receivers
- and more 4K HD HDCP 2.2 devices
...and older 4K TVs that are only HDMI 1.4 and HDCP 1.4. You now can buy a matrix switcher that integrates the conversion so you can see a picture.
WolfPack 4x4 HDMI Matrix Switcher Features:
- 4 - Female HDMI inputs
- 1 - RS-232 for computer control only
- 1 - LAN for computer control only
- 4 - Female HDMI outputs
- 4 - SPDIF audio outputs
- Supports resolutions up to 4K@60Hz 4:4:4
- HDCP 2.2/HDCP1.x and DVI compliant
- Smart CSC technology support outputting 4K@60Hz 4:4:4 (6G) or 4:2:0 (3G) according to sink device
- Supports HDR and full 3D
- Supports HDCP management (Follow source or follow sink)
- Supports audio de-embed from HDMI output to associated L/R stereo audio output and coaxial SPDIF output simultaneously
- Multiple control modes: Push Buttons, IR Remote, RS-232 (API) and GUI.
- Advanced EDID management for rapid integration of sources and displays
- Supports HDMI 2.0 at 4K at 50/60Hz at YUV420
- Support HDCP 2.2 and HDCP 1.4 input and HDCP 1.4 output
- Easy to use: installs in seconds with no need for any setting
- Allows up to four HDMI source devices to be independently switched to four HDMI monitors, HDTVs, or projectors.
- The outputs show the same or different source at the same time no matter the source is HDCP or not
- Support high definition resolutions 4K@60Hz, 4K@30Hz, 1080P, 1080i, 720P and standard video format
- Five switching modes: Panel buttons, local IR, RS232 & IR extension.
- Allows any source to be displayed on multiple displays at the same time
- Allows any HDMI display to view any source at any time
- Supports all HDMI formats including latest Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD
- Supports default HDMI EDID and records the EDID from all 4 displays
- Easy installation
Why not buy this WolfPack 4x4 HDMI Matrix Switcher with audio today?
To ensure 3D Blu-ray or 4K content is routed via the Matrix, High Speed HDMI cables must be used and any connected non-3D or non-4K compatible display must not have an "active" HDMI output (i.e. powered off or in standby mode). The 4K or 3D source player must not be able to "see" a 2D or non-4K only display connected to the Matrix.
This 4x4 HDMI Matrix Switcher with HDMI 2.0 & HDCP 2.2 & 4-SPDIF Audio Outs works with the following devices:
- Any high definition Dish Network and DirecTV receiver with HDMI outputs
- High definition TiVo's with HDMI outputs
- Any high definition cable receiver with HDMI outputs
- Canadian Rogers, Shaw, Bell ExpressVu and Star Choice receivers with HDMI out, or DVI out with a converter
- Any "Over The Air" (OTA) high definition receiver with HDMI outputs
- Sony PS3, HD DVD and Blu-ray DVD players
- Any Xbox360 with HDMI outputs
- Any upconverting DVD player with HDMI outputs
- Any DVHS VCR with HDMI outputs
- An APPLE TV with HDMI outputs
- A VuDu with HDMI outputs
- A Roku with HDMI outputs
- Many PC video cards with HDMI outputs
- Any high definition camcorder with an optional type C to standard HDMI cable or standard HDMI cable
- Many A/V surround sound receivers with HDMI switching that include the proper chip set. Call your AV receiver supplier to discuss your application or us.
- Any HDCP compliant HDTV, monitor and projector. If the source is HDCP compliant and your TV is not, you will not get a picture. Please check your TV manual or the manufacturers web site.
- and other similar devices.
Why not buy this 4x4 HDMI Matrix Switcher with audio today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).