HDTV Supplys WolfPack
4x4 HDMI Matrix Switch with Coax and Analog Audio
is a true 4 in and 4 out HDMI matrix switch. The 4x4 HDMI Matrix Switch with Digital Coax and analog audio outs allows any input to be routed to any output; or the same input to be routed to all outputs, or any combination.
NOTE: This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) right now to discuss your needs.
NOTE: This WolfPack 4x4 HDMI Matrix Switch with Coax Audio is out of stock so see our 4K 4X4 HDMI Matrix Switch w/SPDIF audio on each output. It is also better as it is HDMI 2.0 & HDCP 2.2 compliant.
The size of the matrix is very compact & rack mount ears are included. It provides glitch-free switching, zero delays from HDCP authentication, and flexible audio routing. With a true HDMI/HDCP repeater, the 4x4 HDMI Matrix Switch with Coax Audio resolves situations of single HDCP key sources and output blanking when switching other zones.
The WolfPack 4x4 HDMI Matrix Switch with Coax Audio extractors for HDMI routes 4-Hi-Def sources to any 4HDTV displays, supporting 1080p Full HD up to 4K plus all 3D formats, along with multichannel digital audio formats such as Dolby True HD and DTS-HD Master Audio. The 4-coaxial audio loop-outs are designed for zone amplifiers or AVRs for your best audio experience. Each source can be routed to any display using the front-panel push buttons, IR remote control, RS-232 interface, or via a Windows GUI.
What sets this WolfPack 4x4 HDMI Matrix Switch with Coax Audio apart from others:
- 4K at 30 Hz
- 26-button remote control
- Fast switching time
- 4 - Extra loop-out de-embedded S/PDIF audio for zone amplifier or AVR.
- 4 - 3.5 mm Extra loop-out de-embedded analog audio for zone amplifier or AVR.
- Glitch free switching
- True HDMI 1.4
- Windows GUI control
- 4X2 = 8 - 3.5mm connectors for in and out remote IR
- 2D and 3D compliant
- 1U height
- 1 Year Warranty & Free Lifetime U.S. Telephone Tech Support
You can′t find a 4x4 HDMI Matrix Switch with Coax and analog R/L Audio that matches these unique specs (and more) for <$1K. The 4x4 HDMI Matrix Switch with Coax Audio is a true 4 x 4 HDMI matrix offering glitch-free switching, zero delays from HDCP authentication and flexible audio routing. As a true HDMI/HDCP repeater, the 4x4 HDMI Matrix Switch resolves situations of single HDCP key sources and output blanking when switching other zones.
WolfPack 4x4 HDMI Matrix Switch with Audio Features:
- Inputs: 4 - HDMI female connectors
- Outputs: 4 - HDMI female connectors
- Optional stand alone HDMI extenders over CAT5e/6 composed of a transmitter & AC adapter & a Receiver & an AC adapter
- 4 - SPDIF digital audio and 4-analog audio outputs
- Advanced EDID management via the RS232 PC port for rapid integration of sources and displays
- Front-panel LCD display for status feedback
- Multiple switching mode, push-in button, IR remote control, RS-232 control, and TCP/IP control
- 2D and 3D compatible
- Allows up to four HDMI audio/video devices to be independently switched to four HDMI monitors, HDTVs, or projectors.
- The eight outputs could show the same or different source simultaneously.
- Reads and saves EDID function from displays.
- Supports high definition HDMI resolutions, including 1080p, 1080i, 720p and other standard video formats.
- Each port supports both HDMI and DVI inputs with an optional DVI to HDMI converter.
- Switching modes: panel buttons, local IR, RS232, and a Windows GUI.
- HDCP 1.2 compliant.
- Compatible with HDMI 1.3 compliant devices as well as with older 1.0, 1.1, 1.2 and 1.3 versions
- 1 year return to factory warranty
The 4x4 HDMI Matrix Switch with Coax Audio HDMI inputs and outputs support the video features found in the HDMI 1.4
specification, including all required 3D formats, Deep Color (12 Bits) at up to 1080p resolution. Color Gamut Metadata is supported to allow the use of xvYCC color spaces (HDMI 1.3 x.v.Color).4 - SPDIF Outputs:
The 4 - SPDIF outputs are designed for local connection to a surround sound processor. In many cases the processor (AV Receiver/Amp) will be located in the rack, and speaker wire will extend from the rack to the zone′s speakers. These systems do not need the HDMI video, just the SPDIF digital audio.4 - 3.5mm analog audio Outputs:
The 4 - analog outputs are designed for local connection to a AV receiver or headphones or powered speakers. In many cases the processor (AV Receiver/Amp) will be located in the rack, and speaker wire will extend from the rack to the zone′s speakers. These systems do not need the HDMI video, just the SPDIF digital audio. The matrix does not support audio down mix, so if the digital audio is in the Dolby/DTS format the stereo audio output will mute.IR, RS-232, TCP/IP Control:
An IR input is provided on the front panel for control from common IR repeaters and programmable remotes. RS-232 provides a two way interface so the control system can command and query the matrix.1RU Chassis:
Rack space can be at a premium with cabinet style racks, so no need to waste 2 rack spaces and more. The 4x4 HDMI Matrix Switch with Coax Audio engineers neatly managed to get all of these features into an attractive 1RU chassis.
Using the 4x4 HDMI Matrix Switch with Coax Audio flexible audio routing system, both two channel audio and SPDIF audio can be routed from the same source device. This allows you to deliver audio to both the display speakers as well as a multi-channel amp.
Why not buy this 4x4 HDMI Matrix Switch with Audio today?