This 4X2 HDMI Matrix Switcher
w/User Adjustable EDID Learning is a true matrix switcher as it allows any of 4 inputs to be routed to any of 2 outputs; or the same input to be routed to all outputs, or any combination. The size of the matrix is only 1U high & rack mount ears are included.NOTE:
This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
4X2 HDMI Matrix Switcher Features:
- 4 - HDMI inputs
- 2 - HDMI outputs
- HDMI 1.3 and HDCP compliant
- Supports both HDMI audio and HDMI video
- Supports DTS-HD and Dolby trueHD audio formats
- Control is provided via front panel buttons with LED readouts, an IR remote control or RS232.
- HDMI Sources can be routed independently to displays
- Supports Digital Video TMDS formats in
Deep Color 10bit / 12bit / 16bit
- Supports 1080p TV's at 24/30/60/100/200/240 Hz and above as well as Blu-rays at 24 FPS
- DVI support to UXGA or 1600x1200 HD resolutions
- Supports high definition HDMI resolutions of
480p, 720p, 1080i , 1080p and 3D Type
- CPU Link speeds up to 6.75Gbps
- IR Extender Output ( 3.5mm )
- RS232 for a PC control
- Supports EDID for total control of compliant displays
AUTO mode & FIX mode (720p, 1080i, 1080p)
- Switching controlled via the front panel, RS232 and IR
- Rack mountable (1U High with 19 inch rack ears)
- When using HDMI cables with built-in boosters set the EDID to a format OTHER than AUTO, or call us.
The 4X2 HDMI Matrix Switch with User Adjustable EDID has 8 standard HDMI inputs and 8 standard HDMI outputs and one HDMI PREVIEW port. An Intelligent EDID learning function is added to increase its compatibility to any HDTV, unlike cheaper units that you have to guess their compatibility. Intelligent EDID learning is only found in professional HDMI switchers.
When should I consider a 4-4 HDMI Matrix Switcher that has user adjustable EDID:
- If your TVs have mixed HDMI resolutions like some 720p and some 1080p, aand some 1080i, etc
- If your TVs have mixed audio like some stereo and some Dolby Digital, etc
- If you have TVs greater than 5 years old
- If you have off brand cheaper TVs like Westinghouse, etc
- If you have a lot of devices in series with the source device, like an amp, matrices, boosters, splitters, etc.
The 4x2 HDMI Matrix Switcher provides this built-in EDID management for recognizing multiple display formats and sources and helps eliminates EDID conflicts as the matrix replaces the EDID in the displays. More can be read at WHAT I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT EDID
The 4x2 HDMI Matrix Switcher with RS232 control allow the switcher to be controlled by control systems like Crestron or any computerized software/hardware control system.NOTE:
24AWG or thicker (lower AWG number) HDMI cables are HIGHLY RECOMMENDED for best performance. Some devices will require thicker gauge, category 2 cables to work with this switch. For runs up to 15ft, use 24AWG. For runs of 20ft or more, use 22AWG HDMI cables (which is thicker than 24AWG.)
Why not buy this 4x2 HDMI Matrix-Switcher today?