4X2 HDMI Matrix over CAT5
may be the most innovated HDMI matrix switch in the world as it has 1-HDBaseT CAT5 Output and 1-HDMI Output. This 4X2 HDMI over HDMI & CAT-5 Matrix Switcher allows any source (Blue-Ray player, HD DVD player, satellite receiver, game system, etc.) to be shown on the any of the displays simultaneously or in any combination.
4X2 HDMI Matrix over CAT5 Features:
- Inputs: 4-HDMI
- Outputs: 1 - UTP type HDMI outputs that requires only 1 - CAT5 cable
- Outputs: 1 - HDMI output
- Full Matrix can simultaneously distribute any input to any or all outputs
- Extends HDMI signals up to 328 feet (100 meters) using a single Cat6 cable
- Extends 100Base-TX network connectivity along with the HDMI video
- Can be daisy chained up to six units deep
- Built-in bidirectional IR repeater
- Supports High Speed HDMI functions, including 3D video
- One IR emitter to control the sources with the IR control is the routing type
- Multi-control methods, manual, IR on front panel, IR on rear extension, IR via STP/UTP from sink, and RS232
- Easy to use: install in seconds, no need for setting.
- Allows up to four HDMI audio/video devices to be independently switched to four HDMI monitors, HDTVs, or projectors.
- The four outputs could show the same or different source at the same time no matter the source is HDCP or not.
- The four outputs include one HDMI-A connector and one dual RJ-45 connector. They output the same picture / zone.
- Supports high definition resolutions 1080p, 1080i, 720p and standard video format.
- Each port supports HDMI, or DVI inputs with an HDMI to DVI adapter.
- Switching modes: panel buttons, local IR, remote IR call back from remote rooms.
- HDCP compliant.
- HDMI version
- It supports HDMI signal single STP/UTP cable transmission.
- One year parts and labor warranty.
The function of the IR control is also based on the routing function. So that the user can configure the system much easier than using simple point to point IR connection.
The one CAT5 to HDMI Receiver Features:
Extends HDMI signals up to 328 feet (100 meters) using a single Cat6 cable
Extends 100Base-TX network connectivity along with the HDMI video
Can be daisy chained up to six units deep
Built-in bidirectional IR repeater
Supports all High Speed HDMI functions, including 3D video
- Full functional module, no settings needed.
- Use UTP LAN cable（Cat5E/6） to substitute HDMI cable to achieve long distance transmission.
- UTP cable termination follows the standard of IEEE-568B.
- Transmission distance reaches up to 50 meters under the video format of 1080P.
- Auto-adjustment of feedback, equalization and amplification so you the the user do not need to care about the length of the cable.
- The one CAT5 to HDMI Receiver can be cascaded.
While using UTP type cable to connect the sink, the user can remote control the matrix itself or the source from the sink side via an optional IR receiver. The function of the IR control is also based on the routing function so you can configure the system much easier than using simple point to point IR connection.NOTE:
We recommend strongly that you use good CAT5 / 6 cables with any CAT5 / 6 converting products like this one. Most of our "no picture" support calls are due to poor quality and cheap or poorly made cables. Since it is high definition video we only recommend CAT5/6 cables with specs like our CAT-5 /6 cables either bought from us or another high quality
supplier. We also recommend, if possible, pre-made cables that are factory tested vs. field made cables due to the advanced testing methods used.
Why not buy this 4X4 HDMI over HDMI & CAT-5 Matrix Switcher today?