HDTV Supplys WolfPack™ 4K 4x17 HDMI Matrix Over LAN is a simple to install pre-configured HDMI matrix switch over IP. This HDbitT HDMI video matrix over IP allows for the distribution and switching of high definition 4K video and audio signals using off-the-shelf Gigabit IGMP switches.
The 4x17 HDbitT HDMI video matrix uses advanced HDbitT technology supporting a video resolution up to 4Kx2K@30Hz Ultra HD. You can control the WolfPack™ 4x17 HDMI Matrix Over LAN with its WEB GUI control, remote IR and with its iOS or Android app.
Configure any-size HDMI matrix switch using HDMI over IP with only the number of ports available on the Ethernet LAN switch (above) limiting the ins and outs of your design. Multiple receivers can simultaneously connect to many transmitters to form a virtual matrix of multiple HDMI inputs with up to 65,000 HDMI receivers (widescreens).
4K 4x17 HDMI Matrix Over LAN is pre-configured with:
- 4 - 4K HDMI to LAN Transmitters
- 17 - 4K LAN to HDMI Receivers
- 1 - Companion 28 port Ethernet switch
What sets this 4x17 HDMI Matrix Over LAN apart from others:
- Supports IR pass back function to control the source devices from the receivers location.
- Zero Latency & Switching Times
- Can send and receive HDMI audio and video up to 300 feet
- iOS and Android App Control
- WEB GUI controlled via the Ethernet switch
- 4K/30 UHD Compliancy
This HDMI Over Network Send and Receive Adapter taps into the benefits of Ethernet standards to overcome the inherent limitations of TMDS. The HDMI Over Network Adapter allows reliable cable runs up to 120m with easy splitting and distribution of HDMI audio and video signals with perfect signal integrity. The Ethernet switch must have an IGMP function and we use the TP-LINK TL-SL3428. Other switches also may be used if they conform to a IGMP function
HDMI Over Network Transmitter & Receiver Features:
- Plug and play.
- Apply advanced HDbitT over IP technology.
- Transmission distance is up to 120 meters or 400 feet via CAT6.
- Resolution supported is up to 4K@30Hz ultra HD.
- Supports scalable and flexible input and output matrix configurations allowing 100 inputs to an infinite output.
- Supports select and switch source device input from the receiver via remote control and hard button
- Support APP control. The user can scan, preview and build their configuration by using a phone or tablet easily
- Supports IR pass back function to control the source device from the receiver location.
- Supports computer control software to select and switch source device input.
- HDMI signal extension up to 100 meters or 330 feet.
- Supports L/R stereo audio.
- Supports one-to-one, one-to-many and many to many connections via managed switch.
- Supports up to theoretically 65,000 receivers.
- IR pass-through.
- Compliant with HDMI 1.4 and HDCP 1.4 standards.
- Audio and video are transmitted digitally over an 100 Ohm CAT6 cable for lower signal loss.
- TV will show display source channel, which is easier for end user to control.
48-Port HDMI Over Network Managed Ethernet Switch Features:
- 10/100Mbps Ports, 2 Gigabit Ports Managed Switch
- Advanced standards-based enterprise features: IEEE 802.1d, 802.1x, 802.1Q, 802.1p, IGMP Snooping, SNMP and more
- SNMP, Web-based, Telnet, Console management
This HDMI Over Network Adapter is compliant with HDCP 2.0 specifications, supports copy protection with 128-bit AES encryption and overcomes traditional key verification limitations enabling very large system sizes while maintaining full HDCP compliance. And unlike first-generation Megabit implementations of IP technology, this HDMI Over Network Adapter means picture quality that is virtually indistinguishable from the source and suitable for the most discerning viewer.
Why not buy this 4x17 HDMI Matrix Over LAN today?
HDbitT HDMI Video Matrix over IP Specification (Per TX or RX):
- HDMI signal: HDMI1.4 and HDCP compliant
- Network bandwidth: 28Mbps
- HDMI input resolution supported: 480i@60Hz, 480p@60Hz, 576i@50Hz, 576p@50Hz, 720p@50/60Hz, 1080i@50/60Hz, 1080p@50/60Hz, 4Kx2K @24/25/30Hz
- Audio format supported: L/R stereo audio
- TMDS signal: 0.7~1.2Vp-p
- DDC signal: 5Vp-p
- Includes an IR Remote control
- IR passback: Supports 20~60KHz IR devices
- APP control: Support APP control, user can scan, preview, build up their configuration by using a phone/tablet easily, OS system supports IOS and Android
- Matrix configuration: Up to 100 source signals can be connected and switched to infinite outputs
- Voltage/Current: 5V/2A
- Power consumption: TX≤6W；RX≤5W
- Weight: TX: 320g；RX: 310g
- Dimensions(LxWxH): 164x107.6x23.6mm
- Working temperature: 0~60˚C
- Storage temperature: -20～70˚C
- Humidity: 0～95%(no condensation)
- Color: Black
|WOLFPACK 4K HDMI CABLES||4K HDMI Matrix Over IP with iOS Control - You Design It|
|10" Android Tablet for WolfPack HDMI Matrix Systems w/Pre-loaded Android App|
|CAT6 Bulk Cable - 1,000 Foot - Solid, Stranded or Plenum|
Price: $299.95Today's price: $149.95
(You Save: 50%)
The Ethernet switch must have an IGMP function and we use the TP-LINK TL-SL3428. Other switches also may be used if they conform to a IGMP function
|4K WolfPack HDMI Over IP Matrix Switch and/or Video Wall - You Design It|
|4K HDMI Matrix Over IP with iOS Control - You Design It|
Here is how to easily set up HDTV Supplys WolfPack 4K HDMI Matrix Switcher Over a LAN using an iOS controller.
Click Here for Product Warranty
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the 4K 4x17 HDMI Matrix Over LAN with iPad App or Call 800-841-9238