HDTV Supply's WolfPack™ 4K 60 Hz HDMI Extender with HDR10 & Dolby Vision is an ideal solution to send HDR10 and Dolby Vision 100's of feet away to high end amps & TVs. It supports an HDMI local out with resolutions up to 4K @ 60Hz and HDCP 2.2. The maximum CAT6 extension length is 4K 60 to 220 feet w/CAT6 and 1080p to 330 feet. It also supports either RS232 or Bidirectional IR with a switch. With only one cost effective CAT6 cable, Dolby Vision & HDR high definition sources with HDMI outputs can be connected to high definition displays with HDMI inputs over long distances. Also, DTS-HD or Dolby TrueHD audio is supported and is compatible with this 4K 60 Hz HDMI Extender .
It uses our WolfPack UHDT HDMI Extender technology which supports the 4K 60 4.4.4 HDMI signals transmission over a single CAT-6/7 cable with the distance up to 70m or 220 feet for 4K 60 (4:4:4) and 1080p/60 can up to 100m or 330 feet. It supports an HDMI loop out on the transmitter (TX) and a DIP switch for transmitting either RS232 or the bi-directional IR. With the POC function users will only need to use the power adapter to power on either side. This 4K 60 Hz HDMI Extender can be used for home theater, church, exhibition and so on where HDR10 & Dolby Vision ultra resolutions are required.
The RS232 ports is for controlling a projector or TV from the source end. Premium TVs & Projectors have a 2-way serial control port for the remote control. A system like Control4, Savant or Crestron can use the RS232 as the control instead of IR or an IP Network control. The 4K 60 Hz HDMI Extender includes two units: the Transmitting (TX) unit & Receiving (RX) unit and one 12V - AC adapter. The Transmitting unit is responsible for capturing the HDMI input & carries the signals via one CAT6/7 cable & reconstructing the IR or RS232 control signals. The receiving unit for equalizes the transmitted HDMI signal & IR control or RS232 signals.
4K 60 Hz HDMI Extender Features:
- Resolution up to 4K60 4:4:4 10-bit
- HDR at 4K60 4:4:4 10-bit
- Supports HDR10 & Dolbyvision
- Low 100ms Latency
- Supports HDMI loop out on the transmitter (TX)
- Supports a DIP switch to switch between RS232 or the bi-directional IR
- Distance can up to 70m/220ft at 4K60 4:4:4 or 100m/330ft for 1080p@60Hz
- Supports HDMI2.0, HDCP2.2, HDR10 & Dolby Vision
- POC function
- Features a 4K 60 input and a 4K 60 output
- With two RS232 ports it supports point-to-point, one-to-many and one-to-all RS232 control.
- Supports all-known HDMI audio formats including Dolby TrueHD & Dolby Vision
- Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio.
- HDCP2.2 compliant.
Why not buy this 4K 60 Hz HDMI Extender with HDR 10 & Dolby Vision today?
Reasons To Buy an HDTV Supply WolfPack Product