HDMI 4K60 (4:4:4) Extender over IP
extends and distributes HDMI, VGA, USB, RS-232, IR, and 2-way audio over a Local Area Network
The HDMI 4K60 (4:4:4) Extender over IP is a HDMI Extension tool, distance up to 330ft/100 meters, connect a 10 GBE network switch transmits over Cat6a cable, it designed over based IP switching, and processing of Digital video resolutions up to 4K/60/4:4:4 (594 MHz) & HDR, HDMI multi-channel digital audio & analog audio, Bidirectional RS-232, IR.
HDMI 4K60 (4:4:4) Extender Features:
- Compliant with HDMI 2.0b and HDCP 2.2, pixel clock up to 594MHz
- Up to 100 meters on Cat6a or better for 4K/60 Hz/ 4:4:4 video
- Up to 90 meters on Cat6 or better for 4K/30Hz/4:4:4 video
- Support digital audio formats: LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby
- Digital Plus and DTS HD Master Audio
- RS-232 (up to 115.2 kbaud) matrix, Infrared matrix
- IP based switching with zero-frame latency
- Transmission Interface:10 Gigabit XFI, IEEE 802.3 (RJ45)
- AV Processing Technology:
- Colors pace and frame-rate conversion
- Ultra-light compression, lossless for most content
- Audio embedding and de-embedding
- Audio down-mixing and re-sampling
- Video-splitting and bezel correction
Why not buy this HDMI 4K60 (4:4:4) Extender over IP today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).