HDTV Supply's WolfPack™ 4K 60 18x18 SDVoE HDMI Matrix Switch Over a LAN
is a network AV encoder/decoder system with both HDMI & DisplayPort female connector inputs that support up to 4K 60Hz 4:4:4, 18 GBPS & HDR. It is designed for HDMI/DP transmissions over an IP SDVoE network with external audio & control signals at distances up to 330 feet over CAT5e/6 copper cables from the Ethernet switch. It works with one control PC (Wake on LAN) & 10GbE SDVoE Switchers to control its variety of its built-in functions.
The WolfPack™ 4K 60 SDVoE 18x18 HDMI Matrix Switch Over a LAN features uncompressed video with zero-latency from encoder to decoder, seamless switching, Video wall functions, 10G Ethernet, IR, RS232, audio embedding/de-embedding, audio down-mixing, and more. The control PC merges all the functions into a Web-GUI meaning that the user control system functions over multiple OS which then can support any browser anywhere on the same local area network. Compared with traditional HDBaseT matrix AV Switching, the WolfPack™ SDVoE 4K 60 18x18 HDMI Matrix Switch Over a LAN features easy installation, more interoperability and increased flexibility. It is ideal for distributing AV over a 10 Gigabit SDVoE Ethernet switch in enterprises and other large-scale installations.
The WolfPack™ 4K 60 18x18 SDVoE HDMI Matrix Switch Over a LAN provides one of the most advanced IP Streaming solutions on the market utilizing AptoVision BlueRiverTM NT+ technology, which synergizes various IP/AV standards to work together as one. It combines a variety of 4K IP technologies and features under one unified protocol controlled by a simplified single WEB GUI.
These 4K 60 SDVoE 4:4:4 HDMI Matrix Switchers Over IP Feature:
4K/60 18x18 Network HDMI switch SDVoE Configuration:
- Uses the latest SDVoE technology
- 4K 60 HDMI Over LAN w/Video Wall Processing
- 4:4:4, 10GBPS and HDCP 2.2
- IR, WEB GUI & RS232 Control
- HDR10 & Dolby Vision compatible
- In & out CAT6 lengths to ~300 feet
- Audio Embedding and De-embedding
- No latency
- No compression
- 100ms Seamless Switching
- Zero-latency AV-over-IP solution for AV equipment (under 100 microseconds / 1/150th of a video frame)
- Full stack, 7-later solution - providing an approach to every layer of the OSI (Open Systems Interconnection) network model from physical infrastructure to API (application programming interface)
- Comprehensive API provides simple interface to control complex AV system tasks such as video routing, scaling, aspect ratio management, video wall processing, image compositing, audio downsizing, etc.
- Fully uncompressed transmission for HD and 4K AV signals
- Multi-channel audio and independent audio routing
- RS-232 and IR control signal support
- 1Gbps embedded Ethernet support
- 18 - 4K/60 SDVoE HDMI Transmitters (TX) + their AC Adapters
- 18 - 4K/60 SDVoE HDMI Receivers (RX) + their AC Adapters
- 1 - 10 GBPS SDVoE Network Ethernet Switch (Not Supplied)
- Field expandable by simply buying more TVs, sources and SDVoE Transmitters and SDVoE Receivers
WolfPack™ 4K 60 SDVoE 18x18 HDMI Matrix Switch Over a LAN Features:
About 10G Networks:
- Streams uncompressed video with zero-latency, audio and control, with the flexibility of transmitting them together or to separate network destinations.
- Supports HDMI 2.0 and video resolutions up to 4K@60Hz 4:4:4 8bit and 1080P 3D.
- 18Gbps high bandwidth and supports HDR 10 and Dolby Vision.
- Supports distances up to 330 feet over CAT5e/6 copper cables from in and out of the Ethernet switch
- Automatically detects and switches HDMI and DP inputs.
- Transmits and receives RS232 and IR to any units by using an Unicast or Broadcast IPV4 protocol or local control by an API server.
- Our WolfPack family is HDCP 2.2 compliant from encoder (TX) to the decoder (RX).
- Allows a video source to be stretched across multiple displays.
- Seamless switching between different encoder with selectable output resolutions up to 4K 60 & with a scaling ability.
- Encoder route HDMI audio, external audio as an independent streaming for decoder embedding.
- BlueRiver NT+ Series is compatible with SDVoE, offering zero-latency AV-over-IP with true 4K/60 and video processing.
- AptoVision BlueRiverTM NT+ technology. NT1000 chip is implemented in the transmitter and NT2000 chip is implemented in the receiver.
Unlike traditional AV extension technology such as HDBaseT where transmitters and receivers are connected point to point or joined together using a custom matrix switch, transmitters (TX) and receiver (RX) units based on BlueRiver NT and NT+ technology are interconnected using standard of the shelf 10G Layer 2/3 network switches. This flexibility in signal routing enables multiple applications including: matrix switching, scalers and video-walls.
Through this architecture all signals are now packed into data packets that are independently routed. Not only does this allow sending data from one transmitter to one receiver (1 to 1) or one transmitter to many receivers (1 to many). An added benefit of packet data transmission is that each signal type (video, audio, RS232 etc.) is routed independently and not necessary to the same destination. As an example, HDMI video received by particular Transmitter goes to 4 Receivers, while the audio goes to all receivers.
Why not buy this WolfPack™ 4K 60 SDVoE 18x18 HDMI Matrix Switch Over a LAN today?