The core of the 4K/60 WolfPack 12x28 HDMI Matrix Switcher consist of an 36x36 Modular Matrix chassis and its highly configurable WolfPack backplane that supports 36 input cards and 36 output cards. You can control the 12x28 HDMI Matrix Router via front Touch Screen, WEB GUI control, the RS-232 serial port & the supplied iOS/Android App. The matrix does not have IR nor a remote control.
By having 1-port slide in cards the matrix is very reliable as in the unlikely even there is a loss of signal you just replace the card with a spare you have purchased or order another from us. The complete matrix doesn't have to be sent to us for a repair.
Reasons that sets our WolfPack™ HDMI Modular Matrix Switchers apart from others:
- 4K/60 4:4:4 at 18GBS for the best picture
- HDR Compliant
- Dolby Vision Compliant
- HDMI 2.0, HDCP 2.2 compliant on all input and output cards
- 4K/60 4:4:4 HDR @ 10GBPS on all inputs & outputs
- HDR and Dolbyvision support
- 10ms Seamless Switching
- 3.5 mm de-embedded/embedded audio
- 40 - Preset scenes that can be Saved and Recalled
- Closed Caption (CC) Pass-through
- Control via an iPad App, Android App, Web Browser (WEB GUI), RS232 & Front Buttons
- No latency
- 2-Power Supplys w/automatic switch-over if a problem occurs
- 2-Year WolfPackCare™ Advance Replace Warranty
- Free Lifetime Telephone, CHAT, TEXT and Email Tech Support
- Other in & out cards available like VGA, DVI, Fiber, SDI, CVBS, YPbPr and Audio
- Optional low cost Video wall Processors
4K/60 WolfPack 12x28 HDMI Matrix Switcher Features:
- Chassis size: 36 input and 36 outputs cards
- Input Cards Supported:
- 12 - 4K/60 female HDMI single port cards = 12 - HDMI inputs
- Output Cards:
- 28 - 4K/60 female HDMI single port cards = 28 - HDMI inputs
- Input HDMI cable distance: ~12 feet AWG24 HDMI 2.0 high speed cables
- Output HDMI cable distance: ~35 feet AWG24 HDMI 2.0 high speed cables
- Flexible card type design supporting 36 input cards and 36 output cards
- Hot Swappable with easy plug n play
- RS232 serial control port, using serial commands
- TCP/IP control via Ethernet
- Global presets to save and recall the Summary
- Advanced EDID management for rapid integration of sources and displays
- Front-panel push buttons for local switching
- IP controlled via built-in web server and LAN
- RS-232 Serial interface for remote control
- Supports seamless switching, no black/ blue/ split screen while switching
- Supports resolution exchanges with several resolutions can be chosen and used
- Uses a dual control system
- Control via Web / RS232 and Front Buttons control (no remote control)
The WolfPack™ Modular HDMI Matrix Router allows switching between inputs with a clean video cut (frame-to-frame switching with no glitches). The WolfPack™ Modular HDMI Matrix Routers advanced processor allows it to process live signals simultaneously which means it can seamlessly and instantly switch (~100ms) between HDMI inputs and outputs. Most non-seamless matrix switchers require a delay of several seconds before they can switch between devices but with this WolfPack family that wait time is completely eliminated.
EDID Explained: The 4K/60 WolfPack 12x28 HDMI Matrix Switcher EDID provides for optimal source-to-screen performance. EDID will optimize the video card output for the capabilities of the end display. The EDID ghost unit enables the copying, emulating, cloning, and "learning" of EDID data from a display. Our EDID Emulator and repeater comes with pre-defined presets, user programmable banks, Sink EDID sniffing bank and more. Our EDID Emulator ensures proper operation, for the best performing HDMI audio and video signal between any source and display Resolves loss of video, intermittent (flashing) video, snow, or color-space (purple or red) issues.
|All our Modular Matrix switchers can support the TV Wall function with the 4K/60 HDMI 2.0 cards. Here's a demo from the 18x18 card cage with 12-HDMI 2.0 output cards to 12 TVs. It can support multiple TV Walls||WEB GUI management||Drag the outputs to the TV Wall set up area|
Why not buy buy this 4K/60 12x28 HDMI Matrix Switcher today?
Supports EDID Management: Ensure that even the most difficult display can receive audio and video with eight programmable memory presets loadable to any source connected to the matrix.
Includes a Back Up Power Supply: In the unlikely event the main power supply becomes inoperable, the built in redundant power supply will seamlessly take over the matrices power needs.
Modular HDMI Matrix Switcher Specs:
- Modular Configuration: 36 inputs and 36 outputs
- Input cable distance: ~15 feet AWG22 4K/60 HDMI 2.2 high speed cable
- Output cable distance: ~35 feet AWG22 4K/60 HDMI 2.2 high speed cable
- Supported Input & Outputs Signals:
- HDMI and Display Port: up to 4K at 60 Hz at 4:4:4
- CATx: HDBaseT technology to 1080p at 70/100m Extension (work with extenders)
- Control TCP/IP, RS232 and front buttons
- Power Supply 100 to 240VAC, 50-60Hz
- Power Consumption 50W 70W
- Operating Temperature -10℃ to 50℃
- Storage Temperature -25℃ to 55℃
Why not buy one of these Modular HDMI Matrix Switcher today?
|WOLFPACK 4K HDMI CABLES||DirecTV™ & HDMI Matrix Control Software for Bars, Restaurants & Homes|
|10" Android Tablet for WolfPack HDMI Matrix Systems w/Pre-loaded Android App|
|4K HDBaseT Extender with HDR & 18 GBPS Bandwidth|
Price: $699.95Today's price: $349.95
(You Save: 50%)
HDTV Supply has successfully installed our WolfPack, WolfPackLite and our other HDMI Matrix Switchers in Sports Bars, Restaurants, Bowling Alleys, Fitness Centers, Malls, Places of Worship, Data Centers, Gaming Rooms, Nail Salons, County Clubs, Casinos, Factories, Conference Rooms, Schools, Home Theaters or many other installations requiring HDMI matrix switching. The reason, we are told by the users, is the number of features we offer compared to other companies they looked at.
These modular HDMI matrix switchers can usually be integrated with many third party control systems using the RS232 port on the back of the matrix.
For experienced AV hardware and software professionals who want to write their own drivers for 3rd party control systems from:
- Elan g!™
- Media Switcher™
- SAVI Control™
- URC Control™
EXAMPLE: If you want to switch input 8 to output 1, 8, 16, the RS232 command would be x1&8&16. and notice the command has a period (.) at the end of the string. The matrix even replies "OK" when the right command is received and "Failed" when receiving a wrong command. Here is the RS232 User Manual if you want to write your own drivers.
How to use the info:
END USER: If you are an end user and want to have a whole-house control system from any of the above 3rd party control houses but your budget can't support the price you were quoted, do the following:
- Call us for a quote
- Once you get our quote call a 3rd party control reseller or installer in your area and tell them "Here is the hardware I want to use, please give me a quote on writing the software and installing all of the hardware at my location." You usually can save $1,000s on larger systems.
Also, CLICK HERE for our DirecTV™ & HDMI Matrix Control Software for Bars & Restaurants
Why not buy this WolfPack Lite 4K/60 12x28 HDMI Matrix Switcher today?
|4K 60 4:4:4 WolfPack Modular HDMI Matrix Switchers w/iPad App & Video Wall - You Design|
Our engineer in China made this video to show our 4K 60Hz Modular Matrix Switcher with a 4K 60Hz HDMI 2.0 input and an HDBaseT output to the POC HDBaseT receiver. It shows our seamless (100ms) switching without any black or blue screen interruption during the HDMI switching. It also shows our 3.5mm audio embedded and de-embedded function, the iPad control and the quick 2-key switching.
Below is a video of the WolfPack 9x9 card cage model showing the fast switching speed and its features. The larger card cage models will operate exactly the same but will allow more input and output cards.
Why not buy buy this 4K/60 12x32 HDMI Matrix Switcher today?
WolfPack 4K60 Modular Matrix with TV Wall Function
Documents for the WolfPack 9x9, 18x18 & 36x36 Cards and Chassis
RS232 User Manual
EDID Learning Instruction for the Cards
RS232 Commands in HEX and ASCII format
Q: How do I customize the output card resolution?
A: Below is the DIP switch settings for the 4K60 HDMI2.0 output cards.
A: For the 2 power supply system on the card cage matrix, it's a redundant system. We can have two power supply system on at the same time (if one's down, it can hop to another, it guarantees the matrix won't shut down). It also can operate with just one power supply on and the other one is for back-up
Q: What are the dimensions of the chassis?
A: It isi 36x36: 8U - 482x390x355mm or 18.97x15.35x13.98 inches (L/W/H)
Q: Do you have any tips in the unlikely event the unit fails?
A: Turn it OFF and then disconnect the matrix from the AC power and all cables. Pull out each board from the rear and push back in. Plug all cables back in and turn it on.
Click Here for Product Warranty
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the 4K/60 12x28 HDMI Matrix Switcher w/iPad & Android Control or Call 800-841-9238
Free Android and iOS App: The IOS App for this WolfPack card cage matrix is in the Apple Application Store and when you SEARCH the key words "MCS" or "Matrix Control System" you can download and install it to your iPad or iPhone. Also from your iPad or iPhone click the following link...MCS-matrix control system to install it directly.
For the Android App click the following link and download it. Go to Android App for control of this HDMI matrix switch.
Also, CLICK HERE for our DirecTV™ & HDMI Matrix Control Software for Bars & Restaurants
Reasons To Buy an HDTV Supply WolfPack Product
HDTV Supply's OEM Program