HDTV Supply's WolfPackGrey™ 4K 30 Hz 2x2 HDMI Matrix Over LAN is a simple-to-install HDMI matrix switch over IP. This HDMI video matrix over IP allows for the distribution and switching of high-definition 4K video & audio signals using off-the-shelf Gigabit IGMP switches. The 4K 30 Hz 2x2 HDMI video matrix uses advanced technology, supporting a video resolution up to 4Kx2K @ 30Hz Ultra HD. You can control the WolfPackGrey™ 4K 2x2 HDMI Matrix Over LAN with a PC, remote control, and Android mobile phone apps. Configure any-size HDMI matrix switch using HDMI over IP, with only the number of ports available on the Ethernet LAN switch limiting the ins & outs of your design. Multiple 4K receivers can simultaneously connect to many transmitters to form a virtual matrix of dozens of HDMI inputs to dozens of receivers (TVs).
The design of this WolfPack 4K 2x2 HDMI Over IP Matrix Switch was specifically created to use a mobile phone to control it by just downloading the app. The app is even the size to fit any mobile phone. This means anybody that has an Android mobile phone can control the ins and outs rather than having to go to find a tablet. Also, a tablet will show a smaller cell phone size image. The matrix can also be controlled by a laptop, given that you allocate one more port to connect the laptop to the Ethernet switch.
This 4K HDMI Over Network Send & Receive Adapter taps into the benefits of Ethernet standards to overcome the inherent limitations of TMDS. The 4K HDMI Over Network Adapter allows reliable cable runs up to 400 feet with easy splitting and distribution of HDMI audio and video signals with perfect signal integrity. This 4K HDMI Over Network Adapter is compliant with HDCP 1.4 specifications, supports copy protection with 128-bit AES encryption and overcomes traditional key verification limitations enabling exceptionally large system sizes while maintaining full HDCP compliance. And unlike first-generation Megabit implementations of IP technology, our HDMI Over Network Adapters mean picture quality that is virtually indistinguishable from the source & suitable for the most discerning viewer.
4K 30 Hz 2x2 HDMI Matrix Over LAN is preconfigured with:
- 2 - 4K 30 Hz HDMI to LAN Transmitters
- 2 - 4K 30 Hz LAN to HDMI Receivers
- 1 - Appropriately Sized Companion Ethernet switch
- 1 - Wi-Fi Router
- Downloadable Mobile Phone Size Apps
- PC software control
- 1 - Remote Control
- Wall Mount Clips
- IR Blaster & Receiver Cables
What sets this 4K 30 Hz 2x2 HDMI Matrix Over LAN apart from others:
- 4K at 30 Hz UHD Compliancy
- Supports IR pass back function to control the source devices from the receiver's location.
- Can send and receive HDMI audio and video up to 400 feet
- Android Mobile App Control
- PC software controlled when connected to the Ethernet switch
4K 30 Hz Transmitter & 4K 30 Hz Receiver Features:
- Plug and play.
- Uses advanced HDMI over IP technology.
- 4K Transmission distance is up to 120 meters, or 400 feet, via CAT6.
- Resolution supported is up to 4K@30Hz Ultra-HD.
- Supports scalable and flexible input and output matrix configurations
- Supports select and switch source device input from the receiver via remote control and hard button
- Supports Android App Control
- Supports IR pass back function to control the source device from the receiver location.
- Supports computer control software to select and switch source device inputs
- Supports one-to-one, one-to-many and many to many connections via its managed switch
- Compliant with HDMI 1.4 and HDCP 1.4 standards.
Why not buy this 4K 30 Hz 2x2 HDMI Matrix Over LAN today?
4K 30 Hz HDMI Video Matrix over IP Specifications (Per TX or RX):
- HDMI signal: HDMI 1.4 and HDCP 1.4 compliant
- Network bandwidth: 28-Mbps
- HDMI input resolution supported: 480i@60Hz, 480p@60Hz, 576i@50Hz, 576p@50Hz, 720p@50/60Hz, 1080i@50/60Hz, 1080p@50/60Hz and 4Kx2K @24/25/30Hz
- Audio format supported: L/R stereo audio
- TMDS signal: 0.7~1.2Vp-p
- DDC signal: 5Vp-p
- Includes an IR Remote control
- IR passback: Supports 20~60KHz IR devices
- APP control: Supports Android App Control, user can select sources by using a phone easily.
- Voltage/Current: 5V/2A
- Power consumption: TX鈮6W锛汻X鈮5W
- Weight: TX or RX: 1 pound
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 164 x 107.6 x 23.6 mm or 6.5 x 4.3 x 1 inches
- Working temperature: 0~60藲C
- Storage temperature: -20锝70藲C
- Humidity: 0锝95% (no condensation)
- Color: Black