2X1 HDMI switch
is is designed to work as a switcher for two sources and one display. This HDMI 1.4 matrix switcher works with all HDMI 1.4 versions and below.
This 2X1 HDMI Switch supports a maximum bandwidth of 1.65Gbps and provide a sharp and highly defined video in multiple resolutions up to 1080p. The 2X1 HDMI Switch completely eliminates the need to constantly move around video input and output cables.
NOTE: This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) right now to discuss your needs.
This 2X1 HDMI Switch can be used also as a switchable 1x2 HDMI splitter as it is is power free & no AC adapter is needed nor supplied. This makes it great for traveling and using where power is scarce. This writer used it on a cruise with my iPad.
2X1 HDMI Switch Features:
- 2 - HDMI inputs to one HDMI output
- Manually operated
- All HDMI 1.4 compliant devices as well as with older 1.0, 1.1, 1.2 and 1.3 versions
- Switches HDMI between 2 sources and one display
- Supports 1080p/24 as well as the new HDTV's that have the 1080p/120 option and above to support 24 FPS
- Supports resolutions up to 1080p
- Installs in seconds
- HDCP compliant.
- Ideal for home theater integration, conference room and retail stores.
- Compatible with all HDMI sources and displays.
- Supports high resolution input/output:
PC: VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA and UXGA (1600x1200) &
HDTV: 480i, 576i, 480p, 576p, 1080i and 1080p
HDMI Version 1.4 gives you:
- 2X1 HDMI Switch Higher speed: HDMI 1.3b increases its single-link bandwidth to 340 MHz (10.2 Gbps) to support the demands of future HD display devices, such as higher resolutions, Deep Color and high frame rates. In addition, built into the HDMI 1.3 specification is the technical foundation that will let future versions of HDMI reach significantly higher speeds.
- 2X1 HDMI Switch Deep Color: HDMI 1.4 supports 10-bit, 12-bit and 16-bit (RGB or YCbCr) color depths, up from the 8-bit depths in previous versions of the HDMI specification, for stunning rendering of over one billion colors in unprecedented detail.
- 2X1 HDMI Switch Broader color space: HDMI 1.3b adds support for Color (which is the consumer name describing the IEC 61966-2-4 xvYCC color standard), which removes current color space limitations and enables the display of any color viewable by the human eye.
- 2X1 HDMI Switch Lip Sync: Because consumer electronics devices are using increasingly complex digital signal processing to enhance the clarity and detail of the content, synchronization of video and audio in user devices has become a greater challenge and could potentially require complex end-user adjustments. HDMI 1.3b incorporates automatic audio synching capabilities that allows devices to perform this synchronization automatically with total accuracy.
- 2X1 HDMI Switch New HD lossless audio formats: In addition to HDMI鎶痗urrent ability to support high-bandwidth uncompressed digital audio and all currently-available compressed formats (such as Dolby Digital and DTS), HDMI 1.4 adds additional support for new lossless compressed digital audio formats Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio.
Why not buy this 2X1 HDMI Switch today?
Warranty HDTV Supply
includes a 1 Year Limited U.S. Warranty on this 2x1 HDMI Switch. The U.S. warranty states that (a) its 2x1 HDMI Switch will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials for a period of 1 year from the date of receipt & (b) that the Product will be free from defects in materials & workmanship under normal use & service for a period of 1 year. In order to get a warranty replacement for a defective 2x1 HDMI Switch, HDTV Supplys Support Team will verify the product is eligible for warranty. An RMA number will then be issued. Shipped replacements will be in like new conditions, tested & all components included. A 30-day RETURN also comes with this warranty as well as Free Lifetime Tech Support.HDTV Supply
also sells a 3 and 5 Year Extended U.S. Warranty for this 2x1 HDMI Switch. Please go to Extended Warranties
or see the above Options to purchase it.
Why not buy this 2X1 HDMI Switch today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).