This Professional 1X4 HDMI Splitter via Single CAT5
is a four-way HDMI splitter & distributes 1-HDMI input to up to 4 identical CAT5 signals. The 4 outputs are synchronized and only one CAT5e/6 cables is required going to the TVs. The HDMI Splitter over CAT5 chip-set includes a chip to makes sure the sound and the picture are in sync and no delays occur between them. 4-Receivers Included plus their AC adapters are included. Bidirectional Remote Control allows control from every TV & source so to change the source parameters and turn the TVs off.NOTE:
This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
1X4 HDMI Splitter via Single CAT5 Features:
- 1 - HDMI input
- 1 - HDMI pass-through output
- 4 - UTP HDMI outputs
- 4 - HDMI Receivers Included plus their AC Adapters
- 9 - User Adjustable EDID Modes
- Transfers Bidirectional Infrared control signals together within the HDMI signal
- New EDID chip set to prevent another TV turning off when you turn another TV off.
- They support 1080p TV′s at 24/30/60/100/200/240 Hz and above as well as Blu-rays at 24 FPS
- Unused outputs do not upset the other wired outputs as many other splitters do
- Equalize Selector: Select High or Low depending upon the distance of UTP LAN cable. Low works between 0 and 20 meters and high work between 20 and 50 meters.
- Video Format Supported:
- VGA: 640x480, 800x600, 1024x768 and 1280x1024
- DTV/HDTV: 480i / 576i / 480p / 576p / 720p / 1080i / 1080P
- IR call back function to control the source from TV side.
- HDMI 1.3, HDCP 1.2 and DVI 1.0 compliant
- DIP switch setting to control EDID
- Easy to Use: Install in minutes.
- The user could control the HD box from the TV side via a self-learning type universal remote.
This 1X4 HDMI Splitter via Single CAT5 has the ability to pre-emphasis and equalization. Series connection of 1X4 HDMI Splitter over CAT5 achieves long distance transmission of an HDMI signal of more than 15 meters. Each receiver works with the splitter as a full functional module to extend the HDTV display up to >100 feet for 1080p. It supports 1080p TV′s at 24/30/60/100/200/240 Hz and above as well as Blu-rays at 24 FPS.User Adjustable Extended Display Identification (EDID) Data
is a VESA standard data format that contains basic information about a HDTV and its capabilities, including vendor information, maximum image size, color characteristics, factory pre-set timings, frequency range limits, and character strings for the monitor name and serial number. EDID helps to eliminate HDMI′s troublesome HDCP handshake issue. The information is stored in the display and is used to communicate with the system through a Display Data Channel (DDC ), which sites between the monitor and the source device. The system uses this information for configuration purposes, so the HDTV and system can work together.
Why not buy this 1X4 HDMI Splitter over CAT5 today?