HDTV Supplys WolfPack™ 4K 16x80 HDMI Matrix Over LAN
is a simple to install pre-configured HDMI matrix switch over IP. This HDbitT HDMI video matrix over IP allows for the distribution and switching of high definition 4K video and audio signals using off-the-shelf Gigabit IGMP switches (Not supplied).
The 16x80 HDbitT HDMI video matrix uses advanced HDbitT technology supporting a video resolution up to 4Kx2K@30Hz Ultra HD. You can control the WolfPack™ 16x80 HDMI Matrix Over LAN with a PC, remote IR and with its iOS or Android app. Configure any-size HDMI matrix switch using HDMI over IP with only the number of ports available on the Ethernet LAN switch (above) limiting the ins and outs of your design. Multiple receivers can simultaneously connect to many transmitters to form a virtual matrix of multiple HDMI inputs with up to 65,000 HDMI receivers (widescreens) .
This HDMI Over Network Send and Receive Adapter taps into the benefits of Ethernet standards to overcome the inherent limitations of TMDS. The HDMI Over Network Adapter allows reliable cable runs up to 120m with easy splitting and distribution of HDMI audio and video signals with perfect signal integrity. The Ethernet switch must have an IGMP function and we use the TP-LINK TL-SL3428. Other switches also may be used if they conform to a IGMP function
4K 16x80 HDMI Matrix Over LAN is pre-configured with:
- 16 - 4K HDMI to LAN Transmitters
- 80 - 4K LAN to HDMI Receivers
- User Supplied Ethernet switch
- 1 - Companion 5 port Wireless Ethernet switch.
What sets this 16x80 HDMI Matrix Over LAN apart from others:
- Can send and receive HDMI audio and video up to 300 feet
- iOS and Android App Control
- PC controlled via the Ethernet switch
- 4K/30 UHD Compliancy
HDMI Over Network Transmitter & Receiver Features:
- Plug and play.
- Apply advanced HDbitT over IP technology.
- Transmission distance is up to 120 meters or 400 feet via CAT6.
- Resolution supported is up to 4K@30Hz ultra HD.
- Supports scalable and flexible input and output matrix configurations allowing 100 inputs to an infinite output.
- Supports select and switch source device input from the receiver via remote control and hard button
- Support APP control. The user can scan, preview and build their configuration by using a phone or tablet easily
- Supports IR pass back function to control the source device from the receiver location.
- Supports computer control software to select and switch source device input.
- HDMI signal extension up to 100 meters.
- Supports PCM 2.1, 5.1 and 7.1 Ch Audio.
- Supports one-to-one, one-to-many and many to many connections via managed switch.
- Supports up to theoretically 65,000 receivers.
- IR pass-through.
- Compliant with HDMI 1.4 and HDCP 2.2 standards.
- Audio and video are transmitted digitally over an 100 Ohm CAT6 cable for lower signal loss.
- TV will show display source channel, which is easier for end user to control.
Why not buy this 16x80 HDMI Matrix Over LAN today?