HDTV Supplys WolfPack 16x80 HDMI Matrix Over LAN is a simple to install & use many to many pre-configured HDMI matrix switch over a LAN. Because it is a matrix switcher, it allows any input to be routed to any output; or the same input to be routed to all outputs, or any combination. It is HDCP compliant and supports resolutions up to 1080p full HD. The HDMI Over IP Extender connects via an Ethernet switch to distribute & Extend an HDMI signal with the lowest bandwidth consumption (10Mbps/RX) so to minimize picture quality. It is controlled by a Web GUI Browser.
The WolfPack HDMI Over IP Extender uses H.264 technology to provide high-definition & a vivid output image. This 16x80 HDMI Matrix Over LAN includes 16-SEND and 80-RECEIVE units plus AC adapters. One converts HDMI to the LAN and the another converts the LAN back to HDMI. The units also come with one set of IR send and receive control cables. The supplied remote control allows you to choose the source and the LED shows the group ID. Multiple receivers can simultaneously connect to many transmitters to form a WolfPack virtual matrix of up to 64 HDMI inputs with up to 253 HDMI receivers (widescreens).
The WolfPack 16x80 HDMI Matrix Over LAN is per-configured with:
- 16 - HDMI to LAN Transmitters
- 80 - LAN to HDMI Receivers
- No Ethernet switch as you must supply
What sets this 16x80 HDMI Matrix Over LAN apart from others:
- Can send and receive HDMI audio and video up to 400 feet
- Each transmitter and receiver has a numeric display
- WEB GUI browswer controlled via the Ethernet switch
- Also includes a Remote Control
- Built in RS232 in and out
The Ethernet switch must have an IGMP function and we use the TP-LINK TL-SL3428. Other switches also may be used if they conform to a IGMP function.
This HDMI Over Network Send and Receive Adapter taps into the benefits of Ethernet standards to overcome the inherent limitations of TMDS. The HDMI Over Network Adapter allows reliable cable runs up to 120m with easy splitting and distribution of HDMI audio and video signals with perfect signal integrity.
HDMI Over Network Transmitter & Receiver Features:
- Using H.264 compression encoding supporting resolutions up to 1080p@60hz
- Complies with TCP/IP protocol and streaming bit rate of 15Mbps
- Transmits up to 400 feet over single Cat5e/6 cable with 1 - looping HDMI output in the Transmitter
- Includes 1 - looping HDMI output
- Supports LPCM audio format
- Supports Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
- Wide-band IR control (38KHz to 56KHz)
- Choose the source with an LED to show the Group ID with the included IR Remote
- Includes bypass 2 way UART/RS232 (Up to 115200) and uses a remote control to select 8 group Baud rate
- Supports one to one, one to many, many to one, many to many modes with large cascade
- Supports PC tool control
- Compatible with Video Player such as VLC etc
- LED Digital Display.
- Remote control to setup
28-Port HDMI Over Network Managed Ethernet Switch Requirements:
- 10/100Mbps Ports, 2 Gigabit Ports Managed Switch
- Advanced standards-based enterprise Requirements: IEEE 802.1d, 802.1x, 802.1Q, 802.1p, IGMP Snooping, SNMP and more
- SNMP, Web-based, Telnet, Console management
This HDMI Over Network Adapter is compliant with HDCP specifications, supports copy protection with 128-bit AES encryption and overcomes traditional key verification limitations enabling very large system sizes while maintaining full HDCP compliance. And unlike first-generation Megabit implementations of IP technology, this HDMI Over Network Adapter means picture quality that is virtually indistinguishable from the source and suitable for the most discerning viewer.
Why not buy this 16x80 HDMI Matrix Over LAN today?
This HDMI Matrix Switcher Over a LAN requires a dedicated HDMI video system with its own Ethernet switch and not attached to your existing LAN system due to the unknown bandwidth impact on the HDMI video from your network. The design needs to meet these specs:
- One Dedicated VLAN for the below devices
- No other network appliances in the VLAN
- Not the same as an existing "Multicast VLAN"
- Unique subnet
- No other network appliances in the subnet
The HDMI Over IP Extender
allows you to simultaneously send out an HDMI 1.3 signal with 1080p video and 5.1 audio to one or more HDMI video projectors or widescreens and return an IR control signal to the source using a CAT5/6/7 Cable over a standard Ethernet infrastructure.
HDMI Over IP Extender Set Specs:
- Protocol: H.264 encoder over TCP/IP
- Support Video format: 480i/480p/576i/576p/720p/1080i/1080p@60HZ
- Support Audio format: LPCM, Audio sampling rate 48KHZ
- Streaming Bit Rate: 15Mbps
- HDCP: Compliant
- IR Frequency: 38 -56 KHZ
- RS232 Baud rate: Default 2400bps, total 8 kinds optional
- IP setting & Group ID setting
- Default IP: TX: 192.168.1.11 ; RX: 192.168.1.12
- Group ID: Group00-Group 99 (use remote controller)
- Request for Switch/Router: Support IGMP, support DHCP
- Connectors on Transmitter
- Input: 1xHDMI Female port
- Output: 1x RJ45 output , 1x HDMI looping output
- RS232: Phoenix RS232 port
- IR: TX port (Support 38K-56KHz), IR Ext port (Support 38KHz)
- Connectors on Receiver
- Input: 1xRJ45 input
- Output: 1x HDMI Female port looping output
- RS232: Phoenix RS232 port
- IR: RX port (Support 38K-56KHz), IR Ext port (Support 38KHz)
- Environmental & Power Requirements
- Operating temperature: -5 to +35 DegC (+23 to +95DegF)
- Operating Humidity Range: 5 to 90%RH (No Condensation)
- Power supply: DC 5V 1A
- Power consumption: Max 3 watt
- Dimension TX: 119x79.5x28mm ; RX: 119x79.5x28mm
- Net Weight TX: 0.28KG ; RX:0.28KG
Supported input resolution
- 30Hz/29.97Hz: 1080P
- 24Hz: 1080P
- 25Hz: 1080P
Why not buy this 16x80 HDMI Matrix Over LAN today?
HDTV Supplys WolfPack HDMI Matrix Over LAN system with a WEB GUI control can be used at Restaurants, Bowling Alleys, Fitness Centers, Sports Bars, Malls, Places of Worship, Data Centers, Casinos, Conference Rooms, Schools, Home Theaters or any application requiring HDMI switching.
This HDMI Over IP Extender Set Works With:
- Any high definition Dish Network and DirecTV receiver with HDMI outputs
- High definition TiVo's with HDMI outputs
- Any high definition cable receiver with HDMI outputs
- Canadian Rogers, Shaw, Bell ExpressVu and Star Choice receivers with HDMI out, or DVI out with a converter
- Any "Over The Air" (OTA) high definition receiver with HDMI outputs
- Sony PS3, HD DVD and Blu-ray DVD players
- Any Xbox360 with HDMI outputs
- Any upconverting DVD player with HDMI outputs
- Any DVHS VCR with HDMI outputs
- A Roku with HDMI outputs
- A Vudu with HDMI outputs
- An APPLE TV with HDMI outputs
- Many PC video cards with HDMI outputs
- Any high definition camcorder with a standard HDMI out or an optional type C to standard HDMI cable
- Many A/V surround sound receivers with HDMI switching that include the proper chip set. Call your AV receiver supplier to discuss your application or us.
- Any HDCP compliant HDTV, monitor and projector. If the source is HDCP compliant and your TV is not, you will not get a picture. Please check your TV manual or the manufacturers web site.
- and other similar devices.
Q/AQ: What is a managed network?
In typical SNMP use, one or more administrative computers called managers have the task of monitoring or managing a group of hosts or devices on a computer network. Each managed system executes, at all times, a software component called an agent which reports information via SNMP to the manager.
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).