7-Input Scaler / Switcher
The 7-input scaler/switcher, Kramer #VP-437xl is a 7-input scaler/switcher for composite video, s-Video (Y/C), component video, computer graphics video and HDMI with unbalanced stereo and S/PDIF audio signals. It scales the selected video signal to a computer graphics or HDTV output resolution, embeds the audio and outputs an HDMI signal.
7-input Scaler / Switcher Features:
- K-Storm Scaling Technology - Kramer's extremely high performance scaling technology. High-quality 3:2 and 2:2 pull down de-interlacing and full up and down scaling of computer graphics video input signals. Fade-Thru-Black (FTBT) Switching - When switching between analog inputs, the video fades to black and then the new input fades from black for glitch-free and smooth switching. The output signal provides constant sync so the display never glitches.
- HDTV Compatible.
- HDCP Compliant - The HDCP (High Definition Content Protection) license agreement allows copy-protected data on the HDMI input to pass only to the HDMI output.
- Video Inputs - 1 RCA (composite video), 1 4-pin (s-Video), 2x3 RCA (component video), 1 15-pin HD (computer graphic video) & 2 HDMI.
- HDTV Compatible Component Input.
- Scaled Outputs - A single output signal simultaneously available in 3 formats: HDMI, 5 BNC, & 15-pin HD connectors.
- 18 Output Resolutions - Up to WUXGA (1920x1200).
- HDTV Output Resolutions - Up to 1080p.
- Audio Inputs - 7 unbalanced on terminal blocks.
- Multi-Standard - PAL & NTSC.
- Audio Delay - 40ms, 110ms, 150ms, or disable.
- Companion AFV (Audio-Follow-Video) - Stereo audio for every input.
- Built-in ProcAmp - Color, hue, sharpness, noise, contrast, and brightness.
- Front Panel Control - Audio mute, video blanking & freeze frame.
- Front Panel Lockout.
- Multiple Aspect Ratio Selections - Full, overscan, underscan, letter box & panscan.
- Flexible Control Options - Front panel buttons,
- Ethernet, IR remote with OSD (on-screen display) & RS-232.
- Worldwide Power Supply - 100-240V AC.
- Worldwide Power Supply - 1U. Rack "ears" included.
|INPUTS:||2 HDMI connectors, 1 VGA on a 15−pin HD connector, 1 composite video on an RCA connector,|
1 Y/C on a 4−pin connector, 2 component video each on 3 RCA connectors; 2 HDMI, 1 VGA, 2 COMP, 1 CV, 1 Y/C, unbalanced stereo audio on 7 3−pin terminal block connectors.
|OUTPUTS:||1 RGBHV on 5 BNC connectors, 1 HDMI connector, 1 VGA on a 15−pin HD connector, 1 S/PDIF on an RCA connector, 1 unbalanced stereo audio on RCA connectors.|
|RGB SYNCS:||H and V TTL separated syncs.|
|RGB LEVEL:||1.2Vpp max, 75Ω load.|
|XGA OUT LEVEL:||1.2Vpp max, 75Ω load.|
|S/PDIF OUT LEVEL:||0.55Vpp constant.|
|OUTPUT RESOLUTIONS:||480i, 480p, 720p60, 1080i60, 1080p60, 576i, 576p, 720p50, 1080i50, 1080p50, WXGA, WSXGA, WUXGA, VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA, UXGA, Native.|
|OUTPUT REFRESH RATE:||60Hz for computer graphics resolutions, 50/60Hz for HDTV resolutions.|
|CONTROLS:||CV, Y/C, component 1, component 2, VGA, HDMI 1, HDMI 2, input selector buttons; blank, mute, freeze buttons; menu, enter, menu arrows, reset to XGA/720p, lock buttons, RS−232, Ethernet, IR.|
|POWER SOURCE:||100−240V AC, 33VA max.|
|DIMENSIONS:||19" x 7" x 1U W, D, H, rack mountable.|
|WEIGHT:||2.7kg (6lbs) approx.|
|ACCESSORIES:||Power cord, null−modem adapter, rack "ears".|
Projection systems in conference rooms, boardrooms, hotels and churches and Home theater up-scaling
HDTV Supply includes a 1 Year Limited U.S. Warranty on this product. The U.S. warranty states that (a) its products will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials for a period of 1 year from the date of receipt and (b) that the Product will be free from defects in materials & workmanship under normal use & service for a period of 1 year. In order to get a warranty replacement for a defective item, HDTV Supplys Support Team will verify the product is eligible for warranty. An RMA number will then be issued. Shipped replacements will be in like new conditions, tested and all components included. A 30-day RETURN also comes with this warranty as well as Free Lifetime Tech Support.
HDTV Supply also sells a 3 and 5 Year Extended U.S. Warranty for this product. Please go to Extended Warranties or see the above Options to purchase it.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the 7-Input Scaler / Switcher or Call 800-841-9238
7-Input Scaler / Switcher
Recently Viewed Items