The Kramer VS-21 is a versatile 2x1 high resolution mechanical switcher that can be used for many different types of signals. The machine switches three identical channels simultaneously, so it may be used for composite video with 2 audio channels; for three independent composite video channels; for one composite and one Y/C channel; for component video (YUV or RGB), SDI, HDTV or for any other combination.
The VS-21 uses an "RF" PCB design with three ultra high bandwidth channels, providing bandwidth exceeding 980MHz, and is therefore suitable for use with almost any common signal.It is housed in a desktop enclosure and can be used in "reverse" as well - functioning as a 1x2 switcher (toggling one source between two acceptors). It provides a simple solution for many switching needs and as the design is passive, it does not need power, thus increasing its versatility.
Kramer VS-21 2x1 Audio Video Component Switcher Feathers:
- High Bandwidth - 980MHz (- 3dB).
- Mechanical (Passive) Switching - No power required.
- HDTV Compatible.
- Desktop Size - Compact size. Two units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-81 adapter.
Kramer VS-21 2x1 Audio Video Component Switcher Specifications:
- INPUTS: 2 sets consisting of 3 channels, on RCA connectors.
- OUTPUT: 1 set consisting of 3 channels, on RCA connectors.
- BANDWIDTH (-3DB): 980MHz.
- DIMENSIONS: 18.8 cm x 10.2 cm x 4.4 cm (7.4î x 4î x 1.7î), W, D, H.
- WEIGHT: 0.64 kg. (1.4 lbs.) approx.
- OPTIONS: RK-81 19" rack-adapter
- Weight: 1.4 lbs.
Why not buy this Kramer VS-21 2x1 Audio Video Component Switcher today?
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Kramer VS-21 2x1 Audio Video Component Switcher or Call 800-841-9238