Component over coax ConverterCreate your own HDTV cable channel and broadcast HD content using easy to deploy coax wiring with the ZvPro 250 Component over coax Converter.
The ZvPro 250 Component over coax Converter revolutionizes the way HD video is distributed on-premise. Based on the same technology used by TV stations and cable companies, the ZvPro 250 makes it affordable to create an HDTV channel and distribute it over simple-to-use COAX wiring to every on-premise HDTV. Since the ZvPro 250 creates a standard QAM cable channel, it can be received by practically any off-the-shelf digital cable-ready HDTV without requiring an additional box at the TV.
ZvPro 250 Component over coax Converter Features:
- Create your own HDTV cable channel and distribute HD content using easy-to-deploy coax wiring
- Works with any HD video source.
- Simply connect any computer, DVD player, set top box or any other device with an HD video output to ZvPro.
ZvPro 250 A/V Capture:
- Two separate video input paths, VGA and Component
- Input selection via RS-232, IR USB or front panel
- 1080, 720 and 480 on Component input
- Up to 1680x1050 on VGA
- Digital and Analog Audio
- All inputs buffered and looped through
ZvPro 250 HD MPEG2 Encoding:
- Full 19.4 Mbps sustained average encoding rate
- 1080i and 720p encoding
- Dolby Digital� encoding of PCM inputs, pass-through of encoded audio input
- User-settable program information
ZvPro 250 RF Modulation / Channel Upconversion:
- Well-formed QAM 256 6Mhz channel, inserted onto any blank channel
- Frequency agile from 50 to 900Mhz (Channels 2-141)
- Built-in sprectrum analyzer for scanning the entire cable spectrum for other channels
- Supports STD, HRC or IRC cable standards
Why not get this ZvPro 250 Component over coax Converter today?
ZvPro 250 Component over coax Converter Specifications:
- Component Video (Y, Pr, Pb) Video Input
- RCA connectors, 75 Ohm 0 to 0.7v
- Buffered and looped
- Resolutions Supported: 480i 60 fields per second 480p 60 frames per second 720p 60 frames per second 1080i 60 fields per second
- Computer VGA (Analog) Video Input
- HD-15 connector
- 75 Ohm RGB 0 to 0.7V, Separate H and V sync
- Buffered and looped
- Resolutions Supported: 640x480, 720x480, 800x600, 1024x768, 1152x864, 1176x664, 1280x720, 1280x768, 1280x800, 1280x960, 1280x1024, 1360x768, 1440x900 at 60 70, 72, 75, 85 Hz. 1680x1050 at 60 Hz
|HDMI over 5-RGB Extender - Discontinued|
|Wireless HDMI / Component Extender - Also use w/RG59 to 1,000'|
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Component to Coax or Call 800-841-9238
Component to Coax
Recently Viewed Items