ZeeVee ZvPro280 HD and VGA Video Distribution Over Coax Wiring
This HD and VGA video distribution over coax wiring
Top of the line ZvPro 280 revolutionizes the way HD video is distributed on-premise. A combination HD encoder and RF modulator in a 1RU package, ZvPro 280 makes it affordable to create an HDTV channel and distribute it over simple-to-use COAX wiring to every on-premise HDTV. Our best video procesor enables 1080P and 1080i encoding for an unsurpassed viewing experience.NOTE:
This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
ZeeVee ZvPro280 HD and VGA Video Distribution Over Coax Wiring Features:
- Two separate video input paths, VGA and Component
- Input selection via RS-232, IR, USB or front panel
- 1080p, 1080i, 720p60, 480p and 480i on Component input
- Up to 1920x1080 (1080p) on VGA
- Digital and Analog Audio
- All inputs buffered and looped through
HD MPEG2 Encoding
- Up to 30Mbps sustained average encoding rate
- Encoding of PCM audio inputs, pass-through of encoded audio input
- Digital and Visual Watermarking for content theft prevention
- User-settable program information
- Extremely low-latency encoding for interactive applications
RF Modulation / Channel Upconversion
- Well-formed QAM 256 or QAM 64 6Mhz channel, inserted onto any blank channel
- Frequency agile from 50 to 900Mhz (Channels 2-141)
- Built-in spectrum analyzer for scanning the entire cable spectrum for other channels
- Supports STD, HRC or IRC cable standards
Why not buy this ZeeVee ZvPro280 HD and VGA Video Distribution Over Coax Wiring today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).