HDTV Supply is constantly looking for new members to join our team. We are currently looking to fill full or part positions in the following departments:
If you are interested in a position at HDTV Supply, please send a resume and job title to jobs@NOSPAMhdtvsupply.com - Delete NOSPAM
Wage: $15-17/hr to start DOE with benefits after 90 days
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Hours: Full Time 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.Company Description
: HDTV Supply Inc. is a world-wide rapidly growing designer and manufacturer of computer peripheral products and software developer specializing in the audio post production, entertainment broadcast and recording industries.Job Qualifications:
Candidate should have broad experience in audio/video/computer technical support. Provide technical support to both consumers and technical oriented customers. Familiar with standard concepts, practices and procedures of solving problems on Windows and Mac based computer applications.
Assist other employees with resolving technical issues such as creation and maintenance of online support content, testing and programming of electronic devices and research as required. Must have strong written and verbal communication skills including phone skills and fluent in English.Education & Experience:
2 –5 years of technical experience. Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in computer science or related technical field is preferred.Job Description:
Highly motivated self-starter who performs tasks and projects with a minimum of supervision. Will be responsible for providing 1st level technical support and ensuring customer satisfaction; also responsible for troubleshooting and configuring servers, desktop computers, networks and office equipment.Job Responsibilities:
- Provide 1st level support for all incoming customer e-mails and phone inquiries.
- Recommend and analyze hardware/software system enhancements and upgrades.
- Primary support for office, warehouse and shipping applications and hardware.
- Cable equipment and computer diagnostics and repair determination.
- Maintain and log all hardware and software revisions.
- Install, configure and support hardware/software including both Mac and PC's.
- Configure and program firmware.
- Support Mac related and Windows Operating Systems and graphic design applications.
- Programming skills Java Script, HTML and XML is a plus.
HDTV Supply is currently looking for a part time Technical Writer responsible for writing technical documentation – including product specifications, operation manuals, and other related documents.Qualifications:
- English native speaker.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in technical writing, especially for audio and video commercial electronics products.
- Good communication skill & team-work.
- Experience developing illustrations for technical documents is a plus.