20-Port Gigabit Stackable SFP Managed Switch
The 20-Port Gigabit Stackable SFP Managed Switch are advanced Layer 2 Plus (Layer 3 Lite) Gigabit managed stackable switches with 10G uplink perfect for Internet Service Providers (ISPs) and Multiple System Operators (MSOs) to provide home users with triple-play services with up to Gigabit bandwidth. They are also the ideal Gigabit access and aggregation switch for SMB, enterprise, and campus networks. The S3900 series are designed with an advanced feature set that bring high availability, comprehensive security, robust multicast control, and advance QoS to the network edge, while maintaining simple management.
20-Port Gigabit Stackable SFP Managed Switch Features:
- Performance and Scalability
- Up to 128 Gbps/176 Gbps switching capacity
- Gigabit wire-speed switching performance
- 2 built-in 10G SFP+ ports for stack
- Up to 6 units virtual stacking
- Robust Multicast Control
- IGMP Snooping
- IGMP filtering/throttling
- Fast leave
- High Availability and Reliability
- IEEE 802.1D Spanning Tree Protocol (STP)
- IEEE 802.1w Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP)
- IEEE 802.1s Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol (MSTP)
- IEEE 802.3ad Link Aggregation (LACP)
- IEEE 802.3ah OAM
- Superior Management
- Command-line interface (Via Console/Telnet/SSH)
- Web-based GUI
- SNMP v1, v2c, v3
- Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP)
- Enhanced Network Security
- IEEE 802.1X port-based/mac-based access control
- RADIUS/TACACS+ authentication
- DHCP Snooping
- DoS Protection
- IPv4/IPv6/MAC/ARP ACL
Why not buy this 20-Port Gigabit Stackable SFP Managed Switch today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).