Los Angeles, CA, November 22, 2019 -- HDTV Supply, one of the nation's top Internet providers of consumer electronics devices and related products, announced their new HDTV Supplys WolfPack™ 2x20 Network HDMI Matrix Switcher is an easy to use HDMI video switching and distribution system that allows the design of multi-source to multi-video display systems using standard Ethernet cables. Because it is a matrix switcher, it allows any input to be routed to any output; or the same input to be routed to all outputs, or any combination. It is controlled by a PC or MAC via its LAN port with the supplied Browser Based WEB GUI and optionally via a WEB GUI on a cascaded wireless Router.
HDTV Supplys Wolfpack HDMI over IP products, like this one, lets you create 1080p HDMI matrix systems using a dedicated Gigabit network and CAT-5e/6 cabling. Many combinations of HDMI inputs and HDMI outputs is possible that can be easily expanded for additional HDMI sources and HDMI TVs and projectors given ports are available on the supplied 24-port Gigabit Ethernet switch.
Our Wolfpack 2x20 Network HDMI Matrix Switch is a preconfigured matrix switch using 2 - Transmitters and 20 - Receivers and our 24 - port Ethernet Switch. It uses CAT 5e/6 cables and a Gigabit Ethernet LAN switch with MJPEG techniques and an industry standard IP protocol to deliver 1080p video from sources that are 300 feet away from the Ethernet switch and another 300 feet away to the TVs. It also allows the system to grow in the field as its design allows you the flexibility of adding more video sources or more displays to the system based upon the number of unused Ethernet ports available.
2x20 Network HDMI Matrix Switcher Features:
- Supports 720p and 1080p HDMI video plus 2-channel audio
- Plug-and-play operation - no programming or setup required
- Extends 1080p HDMI signals up to ~300 feet over a single Cat5e/6 cable
- Traffic can be unicast, multicast or broadcast for different applications
- Allows Wideband IR remote control of sources devices
- Control from a Browser Based GUI
- Compliant with HDCP 1.2
- Uses our Gigabit IP switches for extension and distribution
- Extends 1080p HDMI signals up to 300 feet over a single UTP Cat5e/6 cable
- Flexible and scalable 1080p HDMI broadcasting via an included Gigabit Ethernet switch (LAN)
- Multicasting and broadcasting architecture, adding more displays without adding LAN bandwidth loading .
- Supports Point-to-Point, Point-to-Many and Many-to-Many network configurations.
NOTE: This Network Matrix comes with HDMI Transmitters and HDMI Receivers and each of them needs the IP address to be setup based upon your needs. The MAC address also needs to be setup based upon your unique system configuration. Please see the above VIDEOS on how to do it.
The WolfPack 2x20 Network HDMI Matrix Switcher with WEB GUI & Remote IR with Lifetime Telephone, CHAT, TEXT, FAX & Email Tech Support and is available now and can be purchased at $1,850.00 at https://www.hdtvsupply.com/2x20-network-hdmi-matrix-switch.html
For further information contact:
HDTV Supply, Inc.
TEL: 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722)
FAX: (800) 435-2623
About HDTV Supply: HDTV Supply is one of the nation's top manufacturers and resellers of consumer electronics accessories and related products, with more than 9,000 products. Headquartered in Los Angeles, CA. HDTV Supply's business strategy focuses on the customers needs come first. HDTV Supply began in 2002 with the aim of products specifically built for home theater enthusiasts and for custom integrators. Many products are created in house and manufactured in the USA to exacting specifications. For further information about HDTV Supply and its products, please visit https://www.hdtvsupply.com
<< Back to Newsroom
HDTV Supply, Inc.