Los Angeles, CA, November 04, 2019 -- HDTV Supply, one of the nation's top Internet providers of consumer electronics devices and related products, announced their new HDTV Supplys WolfPack™ 16x16 HDMI Matrix Switcher is a preconfigured integrated HDMI video and HDMI audio modular HDMI matrix Switcher. The HDMI chassis back plane allows HDMI technologies allows any input to be routed to any output, or the same input to be routed to all outputs, or any combination. The core of the 16x16 HDMI Matrix Switcher consists of an 16x16 Modular Matrix chassis and its highly configurable backplane that supports up to four - 4 port HDMI input cards and up to four 4-port HDMI output cards. The 16x16 HDMI Matrix Switcher is 1080p compliant.
By having 4-port slide in cards the matrix is very reliable as in the unlikely even there is a loss of signal you just replace the card with a spare you have purchased or order another from us. The complete matrix doesn't have to be sent to us for a repair. The heart of the HDMI inputs is the WolfPack chassis backplane which allows customization of the configuration for input and output cards to match every need of the system and application. The matrix support hot-plugs and you can change the cards while the equipment are still working.
The WolfPack Seamless Modular HDMI Matrix Switchers advanced processor allows it to process live signals simultaneously which means it can seamlessly and instantly switch within 100ms between HDMI inputs and outputs. The WolfPack 16x16 Modular HDMI Matrix Switcher Chassis allows switching between inputs with a clean video cut (frame-to-frame switching with no glitches). Most non-seamless matrix switchers require a delay of several seconds before they can switch between devices but with this WolfPack family that wait time is completely eliminated.
16x16 HDMI Matrix Switcher Features:
- 16x16 modular card cage chassis
- Four 4-port HDMI input cards w/scaling & embedded audio = 16-inputs
- Four 4-port HDMI output cards = 16 outputs
- Control via iOS/Android App, WEB GUI, RS232, front panel & a remote control
- Small 3U modular chassis
- Supports image size & color adjustment in Matrix Mode, not with the Video Wall function
- 100ms Seamless switching
- Input HDMI cable distance: Up to ~12 feet with an AWG24 HDMI 1.4 high speed cable
- Output HDMI cable distance: Up to ~35 feet with an AWG24 HDMI 1.4 high speed cable
- Flexible card type design supporting four 4-port input cards and four 4-port output cards
- Advanced EDID management for rapid integration of sources and displays
- Front-panel LCD display for status feedback
- Front-panel push buttons for local switching
- IP controlled via built-in web server and LAN
- RS-232 Serial interface for remote control
- Supports 100ms seamless switching, no black/ blue/ split screen while switching
- Supports resolution exchanges with several resolutions can be chosen and used
- Control via Web GUI, RS232, Front Buttons and a remote control
EDID Explained: The 16x16 HDMI Matrix Switchers EDID provides for optimal source-to-screen performance. EDID will optimize the video card output for the capabilities of the end display. The EDID ghost unit enables the copying, emulating, cloning, and "learning" of EDID data from a display. Our EDID Emulator and repeater comes with pre-defined presets, user programmable banks, Sink EDID sniffing bank and more. Our EDID Emulator ensures proper operation, for the best performing HDMI audio and video signal between any source and display Resolves loss of video, intermittent (flashing) video, snow, or color-space (purple or red) issues.
The WolfPack 16x16 HDMI Matrix Switch w/Video Wall, Scaling, Separate Audio, Apps & 100ms Switching with Lifetime Telephone, CHAT, TEXT, FAX & Email Tech Support and is available now and can be purchased at $2,050.00 at https://www.hdtvsupply.com/16x16-modular-hdmi-matrix-switch.html
For further information contact:
HDTV Supply, Inc.
TEL: 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722)
FAX: (800) 435-2623
About HDTV Supply: HDTV Supply is one of the nation's top manufacturers and resellers of consumer electronics accessories and related products, with more than 9,000 products. Headquartered in Los Angeles, CA. HDTV Supply's business strategy focuses on the customers needs come first. HDTV Supply began in 2002 with the aim of products specifically built for home theater enthusiasts and for custom integrators. Many products are created in house and manufactured in the USA to exacting specifications. For further information about HDTV Supply and its products, please visit https://www.hdtvsupply.com
<< Back to Newsroom
HDTV Supply, Inc.