This Video Scaler / Switcher with an HDMI output
is used where many different types of old and new laptops are brought in for presentations. It is a superb product for conference rooms. This converters chip-set includes a chip to makes sure the sound and the picture are in sync and no delays occur between them.
It even automatically detects the factory setting of the connected display and outputs the corresponding resolution and refresh rate, when the NATIVE output is selected. This means it will work with any laptop / PC that is connected w/o manually changing the video cards resolution.
Video Scaler with HDMI Output Features:
- Both digital and analog inputs are format converted and pixel re-scaled. It outputs a range of formats and resolutions that will easily match the native resolution of your display to ensure highest picture quality.
- Composite, S-Video, Component, VGA, HDMI inputs
- Digital Audio Output, perfect for routing audio though an independent audio system.
- Supports PC RGB input up to WUXGA.
- Supports HDTV RGB/YPbPr/YCbCr up to 1080p.
- Supports both HDMI audio and HDMI video
- 50Hz/60Hz conversion, if the input is 50Hz or 60Hz, you would be able to manually select either one on the output, perfect for customers who have USA
TV`s in Europe or the other way around(PAL/NTSC).
- HDCP Compliant
- PAL compatible
- Supports digital HD output up to 1080p. or PC output up to 1920x1200
- Supports DVI with a DVI to HDMI cable or adapter.
- Dual high quality scaling engines.
- Dual 3-D motion video adaptive de-interlaces with adaptive edge- oriented
adaptive algorithm for smooth low-angle edge.
- Automatic 3:2 pull-down & 2:2 pull-down detection and recovery.
- The Proprietary Advanced Color Engine technology gives:
- Brilliant and fresh color.
- Intensified contrast and details.
- Vivid skin tone.
- Sharp edge.
- Accurate and independent color control.
- 3D noise reduction.
- Operates through on-screen OSD menu control and remote control.
- HDMI 1.2, HDCP 1.1 and DVI 1.0 compliant.
- Scales any PC (VGA ~ WUXGA) /HD (480i ~ 1080p) resolutions to/from another PC/HD resolutions.
- Automatically detect the factory setting of the connected display and output the corresponding resolution and refresh rate, when the NATIVE output is selected.
- Supports 50/60Hz frame rate conversion.
- Supports 3-D motion video adaptive, 3-D de-interlacing, and 3:2 / 2:2 pull-down detection and recovery.
- Provides output picture adjustment on contrast, brightness, hue,
saturation, sharpness, RGB (color tone) level, and aspect ratio size.
- Supports high resolution input/output:
PC: VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA, UXGA, WXGA, WSXGA, WUXGA
HDTV: 480i, 576i, 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080i, and 1080p
- Supports digital and analog audio input and output.
This unit is able to output multiple resolutions which allows you to match native resolution on your TV or Projector. You can now use one device to connect your composite video, s-video, component video, VGA (PC) and HDMI sources to one HDMI output, and get the best possible video. Any input can can be up-scaled to a specified resolution up to 1080p. Analog audio from any of the sources will be digitized and encrypted in to the HDMI output, using one cable for audio and video. You would also have the ability of splitting your source audio to a digital coaxial (S/PDIF) output, and routing it though an audio receiver..
Why not buy this Video Scaler with HDMI Output today?