to our VGA Breakout Cables that are 1080p tested and are designed to give you 3 or 5 channels of high bandwidth high-definition video. These are the best cables on earth due to them being tested before we ship the cable to you.
The BNC to RCA Component Video Cable will not only support the fast 148.5 MHz 1080p signal but of course will support todays resolutions of 480i, 480p, 720p and 1080i so you can use them today. All of our cables have gold plated connectors which resist corrosion 100 times better then non-plated connectors. Many home theater applications require the cables be installed inside walls, fireplaces or other moisture rich areas and using our gold plated connectors assures you that you will not have any future corrosion issues that may result in a bad high definition picture.
SPECS ON OUR 1080p VGA BREAKOUT CABLES:
- Our VGA Breakout Cables consists of 3 or 5 heavily shielded, ultra high-bandwidth miniature coaxial cables bundled into one dense, tightly-fitting jacket to prevent cable shift and wear in HDTV applications.
- We terminate with high-bandwidth, premium RCA or true 75-Ohm BNC connectors with bandwidth capabilities of up to 200 MHz!
- The VGA Breakout Cables are individually color-coded.
- Our VGA Breakout Cables utilize an oxygen-free copper center conductor surrounded by a thick (>93%) braided shield plus a 100% Foil Shield.
- The VGA Breakout Cables robust shielding, coupled with its Low Loss Foam PE Dielectric, provides exceptional performance in even the longest runs.
These VGA Breakout Cables are available with combinations of the following connectors:
- HD15: 15-Pin connector with three rows of five pins
- RCA OPTION: Standard video-grade RCA connectors
- BNC OPTION: 75-Ohm round locking video connectors
In some cases, when connecting a computer to a projector a HD15 to RGBHV cable or RGBHV cable may be needed. These cables typically use BNC connectors rather than RCA connectors and are transmitting a Red, Green, Blue, Horizontal & Vertical signal, not Y,Cr,Cb.
Some projectors and HDTV receiver/tuner manufacturers have chosen to use a High Density 15-pin connector (HD15) instead of 3 RCA's on some newer HDTV units because of space restrictions. In this case, a 15-pin (HD15) to 3xRCA breakout cable is required to connect to HDTV compatible screens. The signal is split into three connections, Y, Cr, Cb (also known as Y, Pr, Pb). Each connector is colour coded Red, Green and Blue.NOTE 1:
This VGA breakout cable cannot transcode video signals from VGA to and from component. They cannot be connected to the VGA output of a PC and then to a component input on an HDTV as they do not transcode the video.
These cables are not compatible with computers, computer monitor ports or Y/Cr/Cb video. Your video source must provide a Y-Pb-Pr component video signal from the HD15 VGA port to use this cable. See our PC to HDTV converters
if you require connection to a PC.NOTE 2:
This VGA breakout cable is tested to pass a 1080p signal however you might still require a booster depending upon your source device. Some source devices do not have enough voltage and current to drive a long VGA cable. Please see our VGA boosters if you feel your source device can't drive long cables.
Your video is only as good as the cable that connects it. Why not buy this VGA Breakout Cable today?