tvONE MX-5288 DVI Matrix Router 8x8 no HDCP is designed to allow distribution of eight DVI-D (w/o HDCP) sources to eight devices independently or all at the same time. All video paths are buffered to prevent cross talk and 480p through 1080p HDTV signals, plus VGA (640x480) through WUXGA (1900x1200) signals are accepted as valid inputs and outputs.
All inputs are processed at full bandwidth, using single link, 165 MHz (4.95Gpbs) circuitry so as to deliver no compromise outputs on all paths. Switcher memory is employed to insure last selection recall should power be temporarily lost. RS-232, Ethernet and Infrared control supplement front panel input/output selection and a rack mount kit is included with the switcher. The MX-5288 also provides output independent, per-input EDID cloning support.
tvONE MX-5288 DVI Matrix Router 8x8 no HDCP Features:
- 8x8 Matrix DVI Signal Switching
- VGA through WUXGA Signals are Supported
- Monitor EDID Cloning Support
- Buffered Video Signal Handling
- 480p to 1080p HDTV & VGA-WUXGA Resolutions
- IR Remote Control
- RS-232 Control or Ethernet Control
- Rack Mount Kit included
Note: This product is non-cancelable, non-returnable and non-refundable.
HDTV Supply supports our Federal, State & Local Governments, Schools, Universities & Military accounts by offering an additional discount if your email address ends in .EDU & .GOV & .MIL & .ORG. Please see Options below.
Why not buy this tvONE MX-5288 DVI Matrix Router 8x8 no HDCP today?
tvONE MX-5288 DVI Matrix Router 8x8 no HDCP Specifications:
- Inputs DVI-D Video: 8x via DVI-I Female Connectors
- Outputs DVI-D Video: 8x via DVI-I Female Connectors
- Performance: Video Resolution: 480p through 1080p
- VGA through WUXGA
- Supported Signals: DVI-D (w/o HDCP)
- Video Processing: Single-Link, 165MHz, 4.95Gbps
- Device Control Method: Local Front Panel, plus Remote by IR, RS-232, Ethernet
- EDID Capability: Standard Monitor Resolutions
- Size (H-W-D): 1.75"x17"x7.9" (44x440x200mm)
- Size (H-W-D): 1.75"x19"x7.9" (44x482x200mm) (with Rackmount Ears)
- Weight (Net): 7.2 lbs (2.6kg)
- Limited Warranty: 3 Years Parts and Labor
- Operating Temperature: 0˚ to +40˚C (+32˚ to +104˚F)
- Operating Humidity: 20% to 90%, Non-condensing
- Storage Temperature: -20˚ to +60˚C (-4˚ to +140˚F)
- Storage Humidity: 20% to 90%, Non-condensing
- Internal Power Supply: 100-250VAC, 50-60Hz, 60W
- Regulatory Approvals
- Switcher Units: FCC, CE, RoHS
- Power Supplies: UL, CUL, CE, PSE, GS, RoHS
- Accessories Included
- 1x AC Power Cable: US, UK or European Type
- 1x IR Remote Control: Infrared
- 1x Rack Mount Kit
- 1x Operations Manual
- Optional Accessories: Cables/Adapters: Various Types and Lengths