tvONE MVII-DVI-RX-1K-S/A MultiView II DVI Receiver - 1000 feet Magenta Research is a video receiver that is compatible with the MVII-DVI-Tx transmitter and Mondo Matrix. It extends a high resolution video signal over standard CAT5 cable (or CAT5e, CAT6 or CAT6a). There are user-configurable settings for video, audio, and serial options which can be controlled from the front panel.
The MVII-DVI-Rx features automatically adjusted EQ and Skew compensation, greatly simplifying the initial installation and setup. These adjustments can also be fine-tuned manually. The skew compensation can be varied in 2 ns increments to 65 ns total per color-channel to cancel the effects of skew in Category cables. This feature allows you to use a variety of UTP cables (both "normal" and "minimized-skew" types) to lengths up to 1000ft (305m).
tvONE MVII-DVI-RX-1K-S/A MultiView II DVI Receiver - 1000 feet Magenta Research Features:
- Compatible with MultiView II DVI-TX
- Compatible with Magenta's Mondo Matrix switching platform
- Compatible with most Multiview signal distribution accessories
- Works with most HDMI sources and displays with resolutions up to 1080p
- Configuration is automatic
- Can be daisy-chained with up to 12 MV II DVI-RX-1K Receivers on each 1000ft run
Note: This product is non-cancelable, non-returnable and non-refundable.
Why not buy this tvONE MVII-DVI-RX-1K-S/A MultiView II DVI Receiver - 1000 feet Magenta Research today?
tvONE MVII-DVI-RX-1K-S/A MultiView II DVI Receiver - 1000 feet Magenta Research Specification:
- Cable Required: Category 5, 5e, 6 cable. Shielded or unshielded twisted pair. Low-skew.
- Compliance: CE, FCC Class A, IC Class / Class A, UL listed I.T.E Device, RoHS.
- Video Support: DVI-D, and HDMI by using a connector adapter.
- Established timings:
- 640x480@60Hz 800x600@60Hz 1024x768@60Hz
- 1280x1024@60Hz 1360x768@60Hz 1600x1200@60Hz
- 1680x1050@60Hz 1920x1080@60Hz 1920x1200@60Hz
- Resolution & Refresh Rate
- Detailed timings: 1920x1080@60Hz
- CEA video formats: 720x480p@(59.94,60Hz)@4:3 720x576p@50Hz@4:3
- 1280x720p@50Hz@16:9 1280x720p@(59.94,60Hz)@16:9
- 1920x1080p@50Hz@16:9 1920x1080p@(59.94,60Hz)@16:9
- Specific timings 1280x720@60Hz firstname.lastname@example.orgHz email@example.comHz
- Interface Signal Details
- Video-Output: Standard DVI-D interface specifications apply. DDC/EDID is supported.
- Standard auxiliary Signals (including -A and -S versions): L+R summed audio input: 47K ohms input impedance. A source device with 600 ohms maximum output impedance is recommended.(analog audio input mode).
- SPDIF input: 75 ohms input impedance (S/PDIF input mode).
- Duplex SAP option module: Stereo L/R audio input: 10K ohms input impedance. A source device with 600 ohms maximum output impedance is recommended.
- RS-232 input: 4.75K ohms input impedance.
- Local-output Port Drive Impedance: Standard DVI interface specifications apply (at local video-output port). DDC/EDID is supported.
- Audio Characteristics:
- Standard (A) version: Left+Right summed audio.
- SAP version: Left/Right true stereo audio.
- Connectors: Standard connectors:
- (1) DVI-female: Video out
- (1) RJ-45: MultiView CAT5 link input/output
- (1) 4 position phoenix: Auxiliary signal output
- (1) Coaxial (5.5mm OD, 2.5mm ID, 11mm L) jack: DC power input
- For SAP version: (1) DB9-F: Serial I/O
- EDID/DDC: This module supports the EDID/DDC connections on the DVI-I connectors.
- HDMI: It is usually possible to connect to HDMI devices (via a plug-adapter or cable-adapter) Embedded HDMI audio is not supported
- CEC: Not supported, even if a "HDMI-to-DVI" plug-adapter or cable-adapter is used.
- Power: Input voltage: +5 VDC @ 1.2 Amps max. Consumption: 6 watts maximum
- Operating temperature: 32 to 104˚F (0 to 40˚C).
- Storage temperature: -4 to +140˚F (-20 to +60˚C).
- Humidity: 80% RH, non-condensing.
- Steel (0.040"/1mm thick).
- Powder-coat black paint, white epoxy graphics.
- Size: 1.2"H x 4.2"W x 4.3"D (3.1 x 10.4 x 10.9 cm)
- Weight: 1.0 lb. (0.45 kg)
- MTBF: 100,000 hours.
|WOLFPACK 4K HDMI CABLES|
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the tvONE MVII-DVI-RX-1K-S/A MultiView II DVI Receiver - 1000 feet or Call 800-841-9238