Shinybow SB-6335T HDMI HDBaseT Transmitter up to 330 Feet
The SB-6335T HDMI HDBaseT Transmitter up to 330 Feet (2-way IR, RS-232, and HDMI) is a 1.4 version HDMI transmitter which is compatible with all the latest audio formats like DTS-master, Dolby True HD, etc. It supports all types of 3D formats, and allows full 3D quality at a resolution of 1080p, up to 330 feet. Not only does it support high definition audio and video, but it is also compatible with IR and RS-232. The LED status on the front panel displays the HDMI source which is valid, the power indication, and also the indication of connection amid the transmitter and the receiver. The built-in mounting-tabs are provided for mounting on surfaces. It also supports DVI when used with an external adapter which is not included with the product. The DVI, however, does not support the audio functionality.
HDMI HDBaseT Transmitter up to 330 Feet (2-way IR, RS-232, HDMI) Features
- HDMI Transmitter Over CAT5/5e/6/7
- HDMI digital Audio/Video, Video TMDS format along with HDCP compliant, HDBaseT Specifications supported
- All Audio formats supported (latest)
- DTS-master, Dolby True HD support
- 3D Enabled transmitter
- Supports link via CAT5/5e/6/7 UTP/STP cable
- 3.4 Gbps link speed support
- Supports digital RGB 36bits in HDMI and TMDS formats with deep color
- High quality 1920x1200 video extension
- Supports HD resolution 408p, 720p 1080i/1080p
- Supports IR EXT, RS-232 control display
- Long distance extension CAT6/7 330 feet, CAT5e 200 feet, CAT5 100 feet
- Can be mounted to a surface
- Easy installation
- Low power-consumption, gives full load under 480 mA
- Power supply with universal power switch, DC 12V/1250 mA
Why not buy this HDMI HDBaseT Transmitter up to 330 Feet (2-way IR, RS-232, HDMI) today?
- Type of Extender: HDBaseT Transmitter for HDMI over single category 328 feet /100M Cable
- Input Signals: HDMI with Digital Video(TMDS)/Audio 0.5~1.0Vpp, DDC 5Vpp
- HDBaseT Supports: HDMI 1.4 Standard, DVI and HDCP Compliant
- Video Supported: HDMI and DVI TMDS format for 1920x1200 resolution up to 3.4Gbps Digital RGB 36bits deep color, 3D 1.4a HDMI format
- Audio I/O Support: Multi-channel Audio Formats 5.1 / 7.1, MAT(MLP), Dolby Digital, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, DTS, DTS-ES 6.1, DTS-HD, DTS-HD-HRA, DTS-HD Master, (PCM-2CH)
- Extender Distance: Up to 328 feet (100M) via (UTP or FTP CAT6 100M cable)
- Cable Supported: CAT6, CAT6a, CAT7 use UTP or FTP category cable
- Supports HDMI Resolutions: 480p, 720p, 1080i/1080p@60Hz or 4K2K@24Hz
- Scan Rate Accepted: Supports HDMI full HD Resolutions; Frequency 24Hz to 60Hz
- Control: (1) IR in, (1) IR out and (1) RS-232 I/O series interface
- IR Infrared Frequency: 38KHz
- Safety Approvals: CE, FCC, VCCI, REACH & WEEE
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 5.12 x 3.14 x 1.14 in (130x80x29mm)
- Wall Mount: Wall mount pack (p/n:VM-1inch-L80MM)
- Rack Mount: Total 10 pcs installs into 19 inch 4U rack mount
- Weight: 0.375 kgs / 0.825 lb
- Power Consumption: Max 750mA (Full load 1080p-60Hz signal with use DC12V input)
- Power Supply: Power Input +12VDC, 2A, (Universal Type 50/60Hz, 100~240VAC)
|WOLFPACK 4K HDMI CABLES|
HDTV Supply includes a WolfPackCare 5 Year U.S. Limited Extended Warranty on this product. There are two bundled parts to this 5 year warranty. The 5 year warranty is only for the main device you purchased and does not include any product options or additional products you purchased at the same time.
FIRST YEAR THROUGH THIRD YEAR WARRANTY: The first three years are direct with Shinybow at RMA Request. The 3-year warranty states that the Product will perform substantially in accordance with the supplied written materials and Product information located on this Product web site page for a period of 3 years from the date of shipment of the Product and that the Product will be free from defects in materials & workmanship under normal use & service.
4TH THROUGH 5TH YEAR WARRANTY: The 4th through the 5th year are direct with Consumer Priority Extended Warranty Service (CPS) as they are HDTV Supplys extended warranty provider. They are a large 3rd party repair company with facilities throughout the U.S. and offer our U.S. customers unparalleled product coverage and repairs. If after calling HDTV Supply, at 800-841-9238, we find we can't fix the issue over the phone, and you need a repair, you will henceforth deal directly with CPS for the repairs via their toll free phone number (800) 905-0443 Option 3 during the 4th and 5th year.
You can also email CPS and email HDTV Supply as well as call us a 800-841-9238 if you have any questions with this 5 year bundled warranty.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Shinybow SB-6335T HDMI HDBaseT Transmitter up to 330 Feet or Call 800-841-9238
HDTVSupply.com & Shinybow have had a CEO-to-CEO relationship since 2002. We are a Platinum Authorized Reseller Dealer & have a signed contract with Shinybow to sell and support their complete product line. Our partnership started when HDTV Supply went looking for a company that could supply unique products, provide flawless support and had fair pricing. Shinybow was the first company that met out strict demands and they were the first we developed a relationship with.
Reasons To Buy This Shinybow Product From HDTVSupply.com:
- Our partnership with Shinybow gives you a 3-year Shinybow warranty when you buy from us
- Our partnership with Shinybow gives you FREE HDTV Supply U.S. based Live Telephone Lifetime Tech support
- HDTV Supply has a dedicated TEXT support line at 805-409-0208 to support you
- HDTV Supply has a dedicated Product Manager for Shinybow products to assist with any special needs
- We sell extra remote controls for all Shinbow products
- All Shinybow remote controls are full size
- Many times we will list lower cost Closeout Shinybow products at our site
- All Shinybow products are in stock and ship the same week day if the order comes in by 12PM PST
- You can buy Shinybow products from us with most any credit card, your Amazon account and PayPal
- HDTV Supply has many videos to show the features of Shinybow products
- You will find all Shinybow User Manuals and other manuals at our site
- From time-to-time HDTV Supply runs Factory Authorized sales on Shinybow products
- If there is an Shinybow firmware update for your product you will find it at our site
- Many times we will list lower cost Refurbished Shinybow products at our site
- The below may be available on many Shinybow products, just email, TEXT or call us to find out:
- RS232 Docs
- GUI software
- iRule support with LCM products
- Roomie support with LCM devices
- Ethernet TCPIP Docs
- .pdf IR codes
- HEX IR codes
- Control4 serial drivers
- Control4 IR drivers
- Control4 TCPIP drivers
- All Shinybow products bought from HDTV Supply are brand new and in unopened boxes.
- All Shinybow products bought from HDTV Supply are shipped in double carton boxing.
- All Shinybow products bought from HDTV Supply have full value shipping insurance
- All Shinybow products bought from HDTV Supply have a 30-day No-Hassle returns
- All Shinybow products bought from HDTV Supply can be shipped blind to your customer
- We have shipped >5,000 Shinybow products throughout the world
- HDTV Supply is located in CA and Shinybow is located in Texas, makes for longer phone support hours
- Shinybow stocks extra accessories in case you misplace your remote, we can get you a new one
- HDTV Supply & Shinybow pride ourselves on confidentiality, any personal information that you may share with us is kept absolutely private.