The SB-6335R4 4-Play HDBaseT Receiver is a high-performance Receiver that controls and receives signals. It receives the HDMI, IR in, IR remote out, RS-232 in, RS-232 out and Ethernet signals from HDBaseT Transmitter via a single cable category. The Receiver supports 568a or 568b colour specification table, Digital RGB 36 bits, V1.4a HDMI TMDS format and link speeds up to 3.4Gbps. It uses single category LAN cable CAT6, CAT6a or CAT7 with RJ-45 8P8C connector to provide higher full HD HDMI resolutions.
shinybow SB-6335R4 4-Play HDBaseT Receiver up to 330 Feet 100M Single LAN, 2-way IR, RS-232, HDMI Features
- HDBaseT HDMI Receiver over single CAT6/6a/7 category LAN cable
- Extends for HDMI, IR in/out, RS-232 in/out and Ethernet ports, with HDCP compliant
- Power support DC input with Low power consumes (Full load 850mA)
- Power supply using universal power switch 50/60Hz, 100~240VAC
Why not buy shinybow SB-6335R4 4-Play HDBaseT Receiver up to 330 Feet 100M Single LAN, 2-way IR, RS-232, HDMI this?
Shinybow SB-6335R4 4-Play HDBaseT Receiver up to 330 Feet 100M Single LAN, 2-way IR, RS-232, HDMI Specifications
- Type of Extender HDBaseT Receiver for HDMI signal over one category LAN Cable
- Input Signals HDMI with Digital Video (TMDS)/Audio .5~1.0Vpp, DDC5Vpp
- HDBaseT Supports HDMI Standard, DVI and HDCP Compliant
- Video Support HDMI and DVI TMDS format for 1920x1200 resolution up to 3.4Gbps Digital RGB 36bits deep color, 3D 1.4a HDMI format
- HDMI Audio Out Supports Multi-channel Audio Formats 5.1/7.1, MAT (MLP), Dolby Digital, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, DTS, DTS-ES 6.1, DTS-HD, DTS-HD-HRA, DTS-HD Master, (PCM-2CH)
- Ethernet Support 1x Ethernet port (100bps)
- Category Cable Support CAT6, CAT6a, CAT7 UTP/FTP cable
- Support HDMI Resolution 480p, 720p, 1080i/1080p, 4K2K
- Scan Rate Accepted Support HDMI full HD Resolutions; Frequency 24Hz to 60Hz
- Control 1x IR in/out, 1x IR in/out, 1x RS-232 and 1x LAN series interface
- IR Infrared Frequency 38Khz
- Extend Distance Up to 100M (CAT6)
- Safety Approvals CE, FCC, VCCI, REACH & WEEE
- Dimensions (LxWxH) 5.12 x 5.12 x 1 in (130x130x26 mm)
- Rack Mount Use total 10pcs install into one 19 inch rack mountable
- Shipping Weight 0.4775 kg/0.82 lb
- Power Consumption Max 0.850mA (Full load 1080p-60Hz signal with use DC12V input)
- Power Supply Power Input +12VDC, 2A, (Universal Type 50/60Hz, 100~240 VAC)
HDTV Supply includes a WolfPackCare 5 Year U.S. Limited Extended Warranty on this product. There are two bundled parts to this 5 year warranty. The 5 year warranty is only for the main device you purchased and does not include any product options or additional products you purchased at the same time.
FIRST YEAR THROUGH THIRD YEAR WARRANTY: The first three years are direct with Shinybow at RMA Request. The 3-year warranty states that the Product will perform substantially in accordance with the supplied written materials and Product information located on this Product web site page for a period of 3 years from the date of shipment of the Product and that the Product will be free from defects in materials & workmanship under normal use & service.
4TH THROUGH 5TH YEAR WARRANTY: The 4th through the 5th year are direct with Consumer Priority Extended Warranty Service (CPS) as they are HDTV Supplys extended warranty provider. They are a large 3rd party repair company with facilities throughout the U.S. and offer our U.S. customers unparalleled product coverage and repairs. If after calling HDTV Supply, at 800-841-9238, we find we can't fix the issue over the phone, and you need a repair, you will henceforth deal directly with CPS for the repairs via their toll free phone number (800) 905-0443 Option 3 during the 4th and 5th year.
You can also email CPS and email HDTV Supply as well as call us a 800-841-9238 if you have any questions with this 5 year bundled warranty
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the shinybow SB-6335R4 4-Play HDBaseT Receiver up to 330 Feet 100M Ð Single LAN, 2-way IR, RS-232, HDMI or Call 800-841-9238