The Shinybow SB-5680CAK is an 8:HDMI and 8:HDBaseT INPUTS and OUTPUTS UHD 4x2x Matrix Routing Switch with EDID Management/Learning with Auxiliary Audio I/ONOTE:
This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
The SB-5680CAK is a great performing 8x8 matrix routing switch with eight HDMI with DVI-Audio inputs and supports simultaneously eight (8) HDMI with DVI-Audio and eight CATx outputs. This 8x8 matrix routing switcher supports HDBaseT technology with full resolution HDMI Video and embedded audio, and also supports RS-232 and IR bidirectional all over a single CATx cable. There is no signal loss or degradation with 340 MHz bandwidth for video signals. HD signals are distributed to any 16 outputs at a time. The switcher has full CEC certifications and is compliant to HDCP 2.0, HDMI V1.4a 3D formats and data rates up to 6.75 Gbps. Resolutions up to 1920x1200 are supported. It is highly effective with one CAT6/CAT6a and HDMI connector for each output. There is one RJ- 45 connection on each output to extend HDMI signals to faraway places with HDBaseT CATx cable. There are eight EDID modes. The matrix can be controlled by front panel push buttons, IR remote or via RS-232 or TCP/IP. Routing is performed in an RS-232 Windows GUI interface.
8:HDMI and 8:HDBaseT INPUTS and OUTPUTS UDH 4x2x Matrix Routing Switch with EDID Management/Learning with Auxiliary Audio I/O Features:
- 8x HDMI with DVI-Audio source devices matrix switched to 8x HDMI with (HDMI/DVI)SPDIF and 8x CATx(6/6a/7) Extender output devices
- Application HDBaseT Specifi cation for IR, RS-232, Multi Audio Format and HD Video Signals over CATx
- HDMI digital Video w/ embedded Audio, DVI format and CEC/HDCP 2.0 compliant
- Worldwide control EDID modes for HD Video resolutions
- Link speeds of up to 6.75 Gbps (link clock rate of 340MbHz), Support HDMI 1.4a 3D formats
- Wide range of HD resolutions from PC XGA to WUXGA 1920x1200 and HDTV/DTV HDMI resolutions 480i/480p, 576i/576p, 720p, 1080i & 1080p
- Compatible with all HDMI source devices, PC monitors, Plasma HD display, HDTV and audio receivers or audio amplifiers
- Digital Video TMDS formats Resolution up to 1080p-60 with Deep color 36-bit
- Digital Audio Support : Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plug/ex, DTS, DTS-HD, DTS-HD Master, DTS-EX PCM, PCM2, LPCM2
- Audio Input : Support DVI Audio
- Audio Output : Support HDMI or DVI Audio with S/PDIF (LPCM 2-CH or Maximum 5.1CH)
- Various User Interface control:
- Windows based GUI control via RS-232 port
- Front Panel push button
- IR wireless remote control
- Ethernet Switcher control
- Third party RS-232 controller (via simple ASCII)
- Support world wide control functions: ALL/OFF/RECALL/ENTER/MEMORY/EDID/LOCK
- Support EDID modes : Embedded EDID modes : FSS/H24-3D/H24-3D-M/H36-3D/H36-3D-M/DVI-D 1280x1024-60Hz/DVI-D 1920x1200-60Hz/AUTO
- External modes : Learning mode
- Automatic scanning input & output status via LCM show on front panel
- Support IR Remote and IR Extender with distance up to ~ 1000 feet (300M) Max
- EDID confi guration via Internal modes
- Consumer Electronic Control (CEC) switch all open or OFF
Why not buy this 8:HDMI and 8:HDBaseT INPUTS and OUTPUTS UDH 4x2x Matrix Routing Switch with EDID Management/Learning with Auxiliary Audio I/O today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).