Shinybow SB-5604UA 4x2 (Mirrored) HDMI Routing Switcher (4K2K@60Hz)
The Shinybow SB-5604UA 4x2 (Mirrored) HDMI Routing Switcher (4K2K@60Hz) is a professional 4x2 ULTRA HD HDMI 4K@60Hz Routing Switcher. This switcher supports (4) HDMI inputs to (2) HDMI (Mirrored) and (1) SPDIF outputs for great HD video and (4) Stereo Audio, (1) Auxiliary Audio (analog audio) and (1) Microphone inputs to (1) Stereo Audio (AR/AL) output. The SB-5604UA supports HD/3D/4K2K video up to 60Hz FRAME RATE. 6G signal supports a wide frequency range of 25MHz~600MHz (3860x2160) TMDS clock. HDMI 1.4/2.0 compliant and CEC/HDCP 1.4/2.2, with CE/FCC and RoHs certifications. These features can be easily configured and controlled via the control function keys on the front panel as well as the IR remote or TCP/IP (not a web-browser) or RS-232 GUI software available as a free download from our website. (Windows only)
NOTE: This product purchased from HDTV Supply is TAA compliant allowing it to be purchased directly by the USA Government or resellers to the government. Also, see the options for additional discounts to .GOV & .MIL email accounts.
Shinybow SB-5604UA 4x2 (Mirrored) HDMI Routing Switcher (4K2K@60Hz)
- Switch support ULTRA HD (4x2) HDMI 4K@60Hz and (6x1) Audio/Microphone/Auxiliary audio
- Input Supports:
- 1. (4) HDMI
- 2. (4) Stereo audio, (1) Mic phone and (2) Auxiliary Audio
- Output Supports:
- 1. (2) HDMI 4K@60Hz, (1) SPDIF(5.1)
- 2. (1) Stereo audio (AR/AL)
- HDMI Digital Video TMDS Link speeds up to 6Gbps, Wide frequency range 25MHz ~ 600MHz TMDS clock. With embedded HDCP, DVI formats, HDMI 1.4/2.0 and CEC/HDCP 1.4/2.2 compliant
- Worldwide control EDID modes for full SD/HD Audio and HD/3D/4K2K Video up to 4K@60Hz frame rate
- Digital Audio Support: Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plug/ex, DTS, DTS-HD, DTS-HD Master, DTS-EX, PCM, PCM2, LPCM2
- Support ARC (Audio Return Channel) via SPDIF output port connect to sound device
- Audio Breakaway function to select Video source and another Audio, Microphone, Auxiliary audio sources
- Supports (1) Microphone and (2) Auxiliary Audio (Analog stereo audio) sources
- Audio output support audio balance (0~+50) and volume control (1~100 levels) with mute audio function
- Supports (14) world wide control function keys:
- Full function front panel controls: (4) HDMI SW/ (4) Audio SW/ Menu/ Enter/ Lock/ (2) AUX/ MIC
- Supports EDID Modes:
- a. Embedded EDID modes: 480p/ 720p/ 1080p/ 4K@30Hz/ 4K@60Hz
- b. External modes: Learning mode
- Automatic scanning input & output status via Led show on front panel
- Using the build-in HDMI signal booster function, HDMI output is capable of driving cable lengths 1080p up to 98 feet (30M) & 4K@60Hz up to 66 feet (20M)
- Provide IR remote control Frequency (38KHz)
- Various User Interface controls:
- Windows based GUI via RS-232 interface control driver for 2000/XP/WIN7-32/WIN7-64/WIN10
- Front panel push button
- IR wireless remote controller
- Ethernet Switch control
- Third party RS-232 controller (via simple ASCII)
- Supports 1RU High 19 in Rack Mount #1U-304L (with rack mount)
- Power supply Universal Type switch 100~240VAC, 50/60Hz
Why not buy this Shinybow SB-5604UA 4x2 (Mirrored) HDMI Routing Switcher (4K2K@60Hz) today?
Warranty HDTV Supply
includes a 3 Year Limited Warranty on all Shinybow products. The warranty states that (a) its products (the will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials for a period of 3 years from the date of receipt and (b) that the Product will be free from defects in materials & workmanship under normal use & service for a period of 3 years. In order to get a warranty replacement for a defective item, HDTV Supplys and Shinybows Support Team will verify the product is eligible for warranty. An RMA number will then be issued. Shipped replacements will be in like new conditions, tested and all components included.HDTV Supply
also sells a 5 Year warranty for all Shinybow products. Please go to 5 Year Extended Warranty
or see the above Options to purchase it.
HDTVSupply.com & Shinybow have had a CEO-to-CEO relationship since 2002. We are a Platinum Authorized Reseller Dealer & have a signed contract with Shinybow to sell and support their complete product line. Our partnership started when HDTV Supply went looking for a company that could supply unique products, provide flawless support and had fair pricing. Shinybow was the first company that met out strict demands and they were the first we developed a relationship with.
Reasons To Buy This Shinybow Product From HDTVSupply.com:
- We ship only TAA Compliant products
- Our partnership with Shinybow gives you a 3-year Shinybow warranty when you buy from us
- Our partnership with Shinybow gives you FREE HDTV Supply U.S. based Live Telephone Lifetime Tech support
- HDTV Supply has a dedicated TEXT support line at 805-409-0208 to support you
- HDTV Supply has a dedicated Product Manager for Shinybow products to assist with any special needs
- We sell extra remote controls for all Shinbow products
- All Shinybow remote controls are full size
- Many times we will list lower cost Closeout Shinybow products at our site
- All Shinybow products are in stock and ship the same week day if the order comes in by 12PM PST
- You can buy Shinybow products from us with most any credit card, your Amazon account and PayPal
- HDTV Supply has many videos to show the features of Shinybow products
- You will find all Shinybow User Manuals and other manuals at our site
- From time-to-time HDTV Supply runs Factory Authorized sales on Shinybow products
- If there is an Shinybow firmware update for your product you will find it at our site
- Many times we will list lower cost Refurbished Shinybow products at our site
- The below may be available on many Shinybow products, just email, TEXT or call us to find out:
- RS232 Docs
- GUI software
- iRule support with LCM products
- Roomie support with LCM devices
- Ethernet TCPIP Docs
- .pdf IR codes
- HEX IR codes
- Control4 serial drivers
- Control4 IR drivers
- Control4 TCPIP drivers
- All Shinybow products bought from HDTV Supply are brand new and in unopened boxes.
- All Shinybow products bought from HDTV Supply are shipped in double carton boxing.
- All Shinybow products bought from HDTV Supply have full value shipping insurance
- All Shinybow products bought from HDTV Supply have a 30-day No-Hassle returns
- All Shinybow products bought from HDTV Supply can be shipped blind to your customer
- We have shipped >5,000 Shinybow products throughout the world
- HDTV Supply is located in CA and Shinybow is located in Texas, makes for longer phone support hours
- Shinybow stocks extra accessories in case you misplace your remote, we can get you a new one
- HDTV Supply & Shinybow pride ourselves on confidentiality, any personal information that you may share with us is kept absolutely private.
HDTVSupply.com is one of the oldest and most trusted Shinybow resellers as we support all of their products with telephone and email ordering and tech support.
Why not buy this Shinybow product from HDTV Supply today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).