Shinybow SB-4184LCM 8x4 VGA w/Stereo Audio Matrix Switch
Shinybow SB-4184LCM 8x4 VGA w/Stereo Audio Matrix Switch.
It is an (8) individual VGA inputs with (4) individual VGA-AUDIO outputs. Because it is a matrix router, any input may be routed to any output; or the same input may be routed to all outputs or any combination. It completely eliminates the need to constantly move around VGA input and output cables.
The SB-4184LCM is useful for Matrix signals from VGA-AUDIO source devices (such as VGA base : Personal computer, Satellite Receivers, CAT5 Set Top Boxes, etc.) to VGA destination devices (such as VGA base: HDTV, LCD TVs, Plasma TV Sets, Video Projectors, etc.). Selection of inputs is made via the Front Panel push buttons or an Infrared Remote Control unit or RS-232 control by computer.
Shinybow SB-4184LCM 8x4 VGA w/Stereo Audio Matrix Switch Features
- Supports 8x inputs VGA-Audio to 4x VGA-Audio outputs Matrix Switcher
- Input signals support 8x VGA-Stereo Audio sources
- Output Signals support 4x VGA-Stereo Audio device of Monitor, plasma, LCD displays
- Higher Video Bandwidth 450MB each path R,G,B signals
- Supported HD high definition resolutions XGA, SXGA, UXGA, WSXGA, WUXGA
- RS-232 Serial interface via @ethernet control is optional
- Compatible with all VGA Video Monitor devices, Plasma display and Projectors
- Supported RS-232 serial interface protocol commands list
- Control PC RS-232 Drive compatible with win-95/98/2000/xp
- Various User Interface controls:
- Attached Window based control software for Desktop or NB control by RS-232 port
- Manual controlled by Front Panel button
- IR remote control
- IR Extension control
- Support desktop with Ear mount and 19 inch 1U Rack mountable type panel
- Power supply DC12 Volt, Universal Type Switch 100~230VAC, 50/60Hz
Why not buy this Shinybow SB-4184LCM 8x4 VGA w/Stereo Audio Matrix Switch today?