This 8:8 VGA (RGBHV) + Audio Matrix Switcher
is a high speed Video Bandwidth. SB-8188 is one of the most innovative VGA/RGBHV switching products on the market Today.NOTE:
This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
SB-8188 8:8 VGA (RGBHV) + AUDIO MATRIX SWITCHER Features:
- Support 8 inputs to 8 outputs VGA/Audio Matrix Switcher
- Support PC Resolution VGA (640x480), SVGA (800x600), XGA (1024x768),
- SXGA(1280x1024), UXGA (1 600x1 200), WUXGA (1900x1200)
- Video Bandwidth : 380MHz (-3dB), 200 mVp-p
- Excellent Video(VGA-RGBHV) and Stereo Audio Performance
- Audio Frequency Respond : 20Hz - 20KHz
- Low all hostile crosstalk of-83 dB @ 5 Mhz
- Excellent ESD rating : exceeds 4000 V
- Switching RGBHV in LCD monitors and plasma displays
- Suitable for High resolution Video player Device and LCD/Prasma displays
- Front pushbuttons with LED readout
- Infrared : IR remote control (38KHz)
- Support RS 232 interface control driver for 95/98/2000/xp
- A Windows-based control software Driver packaged
- RS 232 protocol list with manual attached
- Enclosure type : Support 19 inch Ear & Rack mountable panel
- Support Lower power consumed full load under 550 mA
The SB-8188 supports 19 inch Ear mount or desktop mounting. It has 8 individual inputs with 8 individual outputs. Because it is a matrix router, any input may be routed to any output; or the same input may be routed to all outputs or any combination. It completely eliminates the need to constantly move around VGA input and output cables. The SB-8188 matrix switcher is ideally suited for High definition LCD Television or Plasma display applications. Control is provided via Front pushbuttons with LED readout or IR remote controller.
An RS 232 interface is provided for interfacing with third party control. A Windows-based control software package is included to provide complete control of the SB-8188 from a PC.
Why not buy this SB-8188 8:8 VGA (RGBHV) + AUDIO MATRIX SWITCHER today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).