Shinybow SB-6335R HDMI HDBaseT Receiver up to 330 ft
HDMI HDBaseT Over Single CAT5e/6/7 - RECEIVER ONLY!
The SB-6335R is an HDMI Version 1.4 that supports all the latest audio formats such as Dolby True HD, DTS-master, etc. and all 7 types of 3D. This CAT5/5e/6/7 Receiver (Transmitter sold sepertly) is designed using technology which allows full 3D at 1080p up to 330ft. The SB-6335R not only supports High Definition Video and Audio but also IR and RS-232. Front panel LED status display indicates a valid HDMI source, connection between the Receiver & Transmitter and Power. Build-in mounting tabs for surface mounting. Also supports DVI with use of an external adapter (not included). Note that DVI does not support audio.
HDMI HDBaseT Over Single CAT5e/6/7 - RECEIVER Bi-Directonal IR & RS-232 Features:
- HDMI Over CAT5/5e/6/7 Receiver
- HDMI digital Video/Audio and Video TMDS format with HDCP compliant
- Supports all latest Audio formats such as Dolby True HD, DTS-master, etc.
- 3D Enabled
- Support link via using the CAT5/5e/6/7 UTP/STP cable
- Support link speeds of up to 3.4Gbps
- Support Digital RGB 36bits HDMI TMDS format deep color
- Extension with high quality video 1920x1200
- Support HD High Definition full range resolution 408p, 720p 1080i/1080p
- Receiver Support IR EXT. and RS-232 control Display
- Extended Long distance CAT6/7 330 Feet (100M), CAT5e 200 Feet (75M), CAT5 100 Feet (35M)
- Surface mountable ready
- Easy to install without any adjustments
- Power DC input with low power consumption (Full load 480mA)
- Power supply using universal power switch DC 12V/1250mA
Why not buy this HDMI HDBaseT Over Single CAT5e/6/7 - RECEIVER Bi-Directonal IR & RS-232 SB-6335R today?
SB-6335R - HDMI HDBaseT Over Single CAT5e/6/7 - RECEIVER Bi-Directonal IR & RS-232 Specifications:
- 1x HDMI CAT5/5e/6/7 Receiver
- 1x RS-232
- 1x HDMI
- 1x IR EXT. port
- Type of Extender: HDMI signal over CAT5/5e/67 Cable Receiver
- Input Video Signals: HDMI with Digital Video (TMDS)/Audio .5~1.0vPP, DDC5Vpp
- HDMI and DVI formats for 1920x1200 resolution up to 3.4 Gbps
- Digital RGB 36bits HDMI TMDS format deep color
- DTS-HD Master Audio
- Dolby True-HD
- Dolby Digital Plus, etc.
- Support HD Resolution: 408p, 720p, 1080i/1080p
- Scan Rate Accepted: HDMI Resolution 50Hz & 60Hz
- Control Link Series: IR Extend and RS-232 series interface via a PC
- IR Infrared Frequency: 38Khz
- Extend Distance:
- CAT6/7 330Feet (100M)
- CAT5e 200Feet (75M)
- CAT5 100Feet (35M)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 9.45 x 4.72 x 1 inches(240mm x 120mm x 25mm)
- Product Weight: 2 lbs
- Power Supply: DC12V/2A (consumption 1680mA Maximum)
- Universal Switch Type: 50/60Hz, 100~230 VAC
- Ships with North American Power Cord
- Package Included
- SB-6335R HDMI CATx Recevier
- IR Blaster
- North Amercian Power Cord
- User's Guide
- Power Supply: DC12V, 2A
HDMI HDBaseT Over Single CAT5e/6/7 Contents:
- SB-6335R HDMI CATx Receiver
- IR Blaster
- North American Power Cord
- User's Guide
- Power Supply: DC12V, 2A
|8x8x2 HDMI w/16 Outs & HDBaseT Over Single CAT5 Matrix Switcher|
|True HDMI High Speed Cables - All Lengths|
|WOLFPACK 4K HDMI CABLES|
HDTV Supply has this SB-6335R in stock in our Texas warehouse so place your order at the above ADD TO CART button by 11AM PST and it can ship today or call us at 800-841-9238 to place your order.
HDTV Supply is a leader in supplying 3D equipment for this new, fast growing 3DTV market. Our test lab includes the latest equipment for designing, testing and supporting 3D video equipment. The chips sets we use support the below 3D formats and work with many of our HDMI 1.3 and HDMI 1.4 compliant devices. This SB-6335R supports these 3D formats:
- Side-by-Side 3D Format
- Top-and-Bottom 3D Format
- Blu-ray 3D Format
- Frame packing
- and more
We not only test this device with lab equipment we also test many of our 3D devices with 3D products you are likely to use. The products used for the test are:
- Sony PS3 with the 3D 3.41 firmware
- Samsung model PN50C7000YF 3DTV
- Samsung model BD-C6900 3D Blu-ray player FORCED to 1080p
- Samsung model SSG-P2100T 3D glasses
- DirecTV models HR21-100 and the HR24 high definition receiver.
- HDTV Supply's true HDMI 1.4 cables
- It works with all HDMI devices including the new 3D units.
HDTV Supply includes a 3 Year Limited Warranty on all Shinybow products. The warranty states that (a) its products (the will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials for a period of 3 years from the date of receipt and (b) that the SB-6335R will be free from defects in materials & workmanship under normal use & service for a period of 3 years. In order to get a warranty replacement for a defective item, HDTV Supplys and Shinybows Support Team will verify the product is eligible for warranty. An RMA number will then be issued. Shipped replacements will be in like new conditions, tested and all components included.
HDTV Supply also sells a 5 Year warranty for all Shinybow products. Please go to 5 Year Extended Warranty or see the above Options to purchase it.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Shinybow SB-6335R HDMI HDBaseT Receiver up to 330 ft or Call 800-841-9238
HDTVSupply.com & Shinybow have had a CEO-to-CEO relationship since 2002. We are a Platinum Authorized Reseller Dealer & have a signed contract with Shinybow to sell and support their complete product line. Our partnership started when HDTV Supply went looking for a company that could supply unique products, provide flawless support and had fair pricing. Shinybow was the first company that met out strict demands and they were the first we developed a relationship with.
Reasons To Buy This Shinybow Product From HDTVSupply.com:
- Our partnership with Shinybow gives you a 3-year Shinybow warranty when you buy from us
- Our partnership with Shinybow gives you FREE HDTV Supply U.S. based Live Telephone Lifetime Tech support
- HDTV Supply has a dedicated TEXT support line at 805-409-0208 to support you
- HDTV Supply has a dedicated Product Manager for Shinybow products to assist with any special needs
- We sell extra remote controls for all Shinbow products
- All Shinybow remote controls are full size
- Many times we will list lower cost Closeout Shinybow products at our site
- All Shinybow products are in stock and ship the same week day if the order comes in by 12PM PST
- You can buy Shinybow products from us with most any credit card, your Amazon account and PayPal
- HDTV Supply has many videos to show the features of Shinybow products
- You will find all Shinybow User Manuals and other manuals at our site
- From time-to-time HDTV Supply runs Factory Authorized sales on Shinybow products
- If there is an Shinybow firmware update for your product you will find it at our site
- Many times we will list lower cost Refurbished Shinybow products at our site
- The below may be available on many Shinybow products, just email, TEXT or call us to find out:
- RS232 Docs
- GUI software
- iRule support with LCM products
- Roomie support with LCM devices
- Ethernet TCPIP Docs
- .pdf IR codes
- HEX IR codes
- Control4 serial drivers
- Control4 IR drivers
- Control4 TCPIP drivers
- All Shinybow products bought from HDTV Supply are brand new and in unopened boxes.
- All Shinybow products bought from HDTV Supply are shipped in double carton boxing.
- All Shinybow products bought from HDTV Supply have full value shipping insurance
- All Shinybow products bought from HDTV Supply have a 30-day No-Hassle returns
- All Shinybow products bought from HDTV Supply can be shipped blind to your customer
- We have shipped >5,000 Shinybow products throughout the world
- HDTV Supply is located in CA and Shinybow is located in Texas, makes for longer phone support hours
- Shinybow stocks extra accessories in case you misplace your remote, we can get you a new one
- HDTV Supply & Shinybow pride ourselves on confidentiality, any personal information that you may share with us is kept absolutely private.