Shinybow SB-5440SV 8x1 S-Video switcher ( IR Remote controler)
SB-5440SV is a S-Video routing switcher. SB-5440SV is one of the most innovative S-Video(Y/C) switching products on the market Today. The SB-5440SV support Ear mount type. It has 8 individual inputs with 1 individual outputs. Because it is a router switcher, any input may be routed to any output; It completely eliminates the need to constantly move around video input and output cables. The SB-5440SV routing switcher is ideally suited for High Definition Television applications. Control is provided via Front pushbuttons with LED readout or IR remote controller.
Shinybow SB-5440SV 8x1 S-Video switcher ( IR Remote controler) Features:
- Support 8 inputs to 8 outputs Matrix Switcher
- Group input / output included S-Video(Y/C)
- Infrared : IR remote control
- Video Bandwidth : 165MHz, Maximum 200MHz
- Refresh : for HDTV 408p, 576p, 720p, 1080i60, 1080p60
- Scan rates accepted : 50Hz or 60Hz
- Enclosure type : Support Ear mountable
- Support Lower power consumed full load under 500mA
Why not buy this SB-5440SV - 8x1 S-Video switcher ( IR Remote controler) today?
Shinybow SB-5440SV 8x1 S-Video switcher ( IR Remote controler) Specifications:
- Model Number: SB-540SV
- Type of switcher: 8:1 High-Speed Nonblocking Switch Arrays G=+2
- Type of Signals: S-Video (Y/C)
- Video Performance: 60 Mhz 0.1 db Gain Flatness.
- Channel Isolation: >60db
- Video Bandwidth: >165MHz (+/-0.5db)
- Video Crosstalk: >-60db
- Signals Including: Composite Video(NTSC.PAL,SECAM), Composite
- Video Distortion: <0.5db
- Select function: Manu & IR Remote controller
- IR frequency: 38KHz
- Enclosure type: Metal (Black color)
- In/Out Terminal: Mini-din 4P female connectors.
- Hostile Crosstalk: -83db @ 5MHz.
- Power Consumed: 200mA Maximum
- Dimensions (W.D.H.): 6.90 in x 3.20 in x 1 in (175x80x26mm)
- Power Voltage Input: DC 12V @ 500mA, ~3Aaccepted
HDTV Supply includes a 3 Year Limited Warranty on all Shinybow products. The warranty states that (a) its products (the Product) will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials for a period of 3 years from the date of receipt and (b) that the Product will be free from defects in materials & workmanship under normal use & service for a period of 3 years.
In order to get a warranty replacement for a defective item, HDTV Supplys and Shinybows Support Team will verify the product is eligible for warranty. An RMA number will then be issued. Shipped replacements will be in like new conditions, tested and all components included.
HDTV Supply also sells a 5 Year warranty for all Shinybow products. Please go to 5 Year Extended Warranty or see the above Options to purchase it.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Shinybow SB-5440SV 8x1 S-Video switcher ( IR Remote controler) or Call 800-841-9238
HDTVSupply.com & Shinybow have had a CEO-to-CEO relationship since 2002. We are a Platinum Authorized Reseller Dealer & have a signed contract with Shinybow to sell and support their complete product line. Our partnership started when HDTV Supply went looking for a company that could supply unique products, provide flawless support and had fair pricing. Shinybow was the first company that met out strict demands and they were the first we developed a relationship with.
Reasons To Buy This Shinybow Product From HDTVSupply.com:
- Our partnership with Shinybow gives you a 3-year Shinybow warranty when you buy from us
- Our partnership with Shinybow gives you FREE HDTV Supply U.S. based Live Telephone Lifetime Tech support
- HDTV Supply has a dedicated TEXT support line at 805-409-0208 to support you
- HDTV Supply has a dedicated Product Manager for Shinybow products to assist with any special needs
- We sell extra remote controls for all Shinbow products
- All Shinybow remote controls are full size
- Many times we will list lower cost Closeout Shinybow products at our site
- All Shinybow products are in stock and ship the same week day if the order comes in by 12PM PST
- You can buy Shinybow products from us with most any credit card, your Amazon account and PayPal
- HDTV Supply has many videos to show the features of Shinybow products
- You will find all Shinybow User Manuals and other manuals at our site
- From time-to-time HDTV Supply runs Factory Authorized sales on Shinybow products
- If there is an Shinybow firmware update for your product you will find it at our site
- Many times we will list lower cost Refurbished Shinybow products at our site
- The below may be available on many Shinybow products, just email, TEXT or call us to find out:
- RS232 Docs
- GUI software
- iRule support with LCM products
- Roomie support with LCM devices
- Ethernet TCPIP Docs
- .pdf IR codes
- HEX IR codes
- Control4 serial drivers
- Control4 IR drivers
- Control4 TCPIP drivers
- All Shinybow products bought from HDTV Supply are brand new and in unopened boxes.
- All Shinybow products bought from HDTV Supply are shipped in double carton boxing.
- All Shinybow products bought from HDTV Supply have full value shipping insurance
- All Shinybow products bought from HDTV Supply have a 30-day No-Hassle returns
- All Shinybow products bought from HDTV Supply can be shipped blind to your customer
- We have shipped >5,000 Shinybow products throughout the world
- HDTV Supply is located in CA and Shinybow is located in Texas, makes for longer phone support hours
- Shinybow stocks extra accessories in case you misplace your remote, we can get you a new one
- HDTV Supply & Shinybow pride ourselves on confidentiality, any personal information that you may share with us is kept absolutely private.