This Shinybow SB-2810 1x1 S-Video/Video/Stereo Audio Booster
boosts a signal between Video sources & a monitor 300~1000 ft away.
Shinybow SB-2810 1x1 S-Video/Video/Stereo Audio Booster Specifications:
- Model Number: SB-2810 (Composite-RCA), SB-2809 (Composite-BNC)
- I/O port number: 1xinput to 1xoutput
- Type of Signals: S-Video (Y/C) , Composite Video, Stereo Audio (AR/AL)
- Signals Ampli½er: 0~+6db
- Input: S-Video (Y/C), Composite video 1 Vpp/75½ and Stereo Audio (AR/AL) signals, SB-2809 Composite video on BNC connector.
- Output: S-Video (Y/C), Composite video 1 Vpp/75½ and Stereo Audio (AR/AL) signals, SB-2809 Composite video on BNC connector.
- Video Bandwidth: 440MHz, G=+2, 320Mhz, G=+10
- Setting time: 10ns to 0.1%, 2V Step, G =+2
- Low Distortion (SFDR) Third Order lntercept(3IP): -66 dBc @ 20MHz, Second Harmonic -75 dBc @ 20MHz, Third Harmonic 26 dBm @ 70MHz, G=+10
- Gain Flatness: 0.1dB to 75 Mhz
- Differential Gain Error: 0.01%, Rl=150½
- Differential Phase Error: 0.01¡, Rl=150½
- In/Out Terminal: SB-2810 Composite use RCA connector, SB-2809 composite use BNC female connector.
- Size(L,W,H): 4.09 in x2.83 in x1.00 in (104mm x 72mm x 25mm)
- Power Consumed: 100mA Maximum
- Power Source: DC 12 Volts, @200mA~500mA.
Please be sure to choose model SB-2809 when composite video using BNC connectors is required.
They are distribution the one S-video, one composite video and one stereo audio signals to a long distance. This product provide signal amplifier +0db~+6db adjustable VR outputs. that are identical the source signals. He is useful for distributing signals from DVD or higher resolution Video source to TV or display Monitor.
Why not buy this Shinybow SB-2810 1x1 S-Video/Video/Stereo Audio Booster today?