This Shinybow SB-1110 2x1:8 VGA Switcher + VGA Distribution Amplifier
is a high speed Video Bandwidth 310MHz, Maximum 380 Mhz VGA distribution amplifier with 2 channel switcher. It is one of the most innovative 8 VGA-RGBHV distributor products with routing switcher function on the market today. It has 2 individual inputs and with 8 outputs (all the same).
Shinybow SB-1110 2x1:8 VGA Switcher + VGA Distribution Amplifier Features:
- Support 2 inputs to 8 outputs VGA Distribution Amplifier
- 2x8 high speed nonblocking switch arrays
- Complete solution. Buffered inputs. Eight output amplifier
- Video Bandwidth : 380MHz (-3dB), 200 mVp-p
- Excellent Video Performance
- Low power of 45mA
- Low all hostile crosstalk of -83 dB @ 5 Mhz
- Excellent ESD rating : exceeds 4000 V
- Switching RGBHV in LCD monitors and plasma VGAdisplays monitors
- Suitable for XGA, SXGA, UXGA, WUXGA(1920x1200) resolution displays
- Front pushbuttons with LED readout
- Infrared : IR remote control (38KHz)
- Enclosure type : Support wall mount
- Support Lower power consumed full load under 450 mA
Because it uses switching function into a distribution amplifier, any input can be switched to the 8 same outputs. It completely eliminates the need to constantly move around VGA input and output cables.
The SB-1110 is ideally suited for High Definition LCD Television or PC Plasma display applications. Control is provided via Front pushbuttons with LED readout or IR remote controller. The SB-1110 supports 2 VGA inputs and can be switched to 8 VGA distribution outputs for high resolution VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA, UXGA, WUXGA.
Why not buy this Shinybow SB-1110 2x1:8 VGA Switcher + VGA Distribution Amplifier today?