PureLink HX-4200-U 4X2 HDMI Integrated Matrix Switcher
The HX-4200-U from PureLink is a 4x2 HDMI Integrated Matrix Switcher that is used for switching and distributing HD signals. With 4 HDMI ports on input and 2 HDMI ports on the output, this matrix supports a maximum HDTV resolution of up to 4096 x 2160 (Ultra HD/4K) and maximum PC resolution of up to 1920 x 1200. It accepts signals from 4 different sources and efficiently distributes them over 2 output devices connected to it. The maximum data rate allowed is 5 Gbps and this switcher is compatible with HDCP, HDMI v1.4 specifications. It features PureLink innovative EDID/HDCP Management System, making it one of the most preferred switcher.
PureLink HX-4200-U 4X2 HDMI Integrated Matrix Switcher Features:
- Compliant to HDMI v1.4, the next generation standard for A/V
- 19" standard rack type case (1U)
- Imbedded monitor distribution function for all output channels
- Enhanced quality and color of digital signals
- External EDID read function, supports HDMI or DVI displays.
- Supporting Function
- Supports high resolution up to UHD (4K2K)
- Control through 4 different method
- Select directly with front push buttons
- Control method through RS-232C COM port
Why not buy this PureLink HX-4200-U 4X2 HDMI Integrated Matrix Switcher today?