These Plenum DVI Cables with analog audio
are a must have for any system integrator or installer performing an installation in any School, University, Hospital, Government or other commercial building. The plenum space above dropped ceilings and under raised floors is the optimal place for routing communication and A/V cables.
Plenum DVI Cables are used for connecting video projectors, lcd displays, plasma displays and computer monitors. With the variety of Digital Equipment being available to everyone now, the Plenum DVI Cables would be the best interconnects to use to get the highest video and audio quality.
All of our Plenum DVI Cables are compatible to the latest DVI standard and will pass all resolutions up to HDTV: 1080p or PC: 25601600.
Plenum DVI Cable Specifications:
- Plenum DVI Single Link Cable
- Type: DVI-D (Digital)
- Co-Type: Single Link
- UL Listed, CMP certified cable jacket (UL # E326062)
- Low Smoke PVC outer jacket and FEP, Teflon inner insulator
- Supported Resolutions: HDTV (all resolutions up to 1080p) Computer: (all resolutions up to 25601600)
- Single-link bandwidth: 340 MHz (over 10.2 Gbit/s)
- 24k Gold plated connectors
- 24AWG High-Purity Oxygen Free Copper conductors
- High-Density triple shielding for maximum rejection of EMI and RFI
- ROHS Rated
- UL CL2P, CL3P and CMP Certified
- Lifetime warranty
It's always a good practice when using long DVI cables that are installed in walls to test your plenum DVI cables and system chain out first by laying the plenum DVI cables on the ground and plugging them into you source devices and HDTV before installing them. It's far easier to diagnose problems this way then when the plenum DVI cables are in the wall.
Why not buy a Plenum DVI Cable with analog audio today?