This unique fiber optic cable system lets your digital display (Plasma TV, Digital Projectors, LCD Monitors, HDTV, etc) extend up to 1640 ft. (500 meters) away from the video source based on DVI-D standard. Our patented optical conversion technology enables noise-free and high res(UXGA) extension up to 495ft. This OC model does not require any external amplifier or power supply.
- Plug and Play.
- Installs in minutes.
- HDCP compliant.
- Integrated DVI-D cable solution includes the fiber optics components and the DDC.
- No external power required.
- Compact and durable design.
- About the same size as regular copper based DVI connectors.
- Fully compatible with DDWG DVI standard.
- RGB and clock signal are transmitted via fiber optical cables, DDC signal and 5V power line is transmitted via copper cables.
- These are all integrated into a single cable.
- No EMI characteristics.
- Compatible with HDMI(video and audio), Use DVI to HDMI adapter
- Data Rate: 1.6Gbps(single link)
- Supporting Graphic Resolution and Distance: Up to UXGA(1600 x 1200)@60Hz, HDTV signal up to1080p/490ft.(150m)
- Connector Type: DVI-D
- Power Consumption: Transmitter 0.61 Watts(Max.) Receiver 0.83 Watts(Max.)
- Optical source: 850nm Vcsel
- Optical Cable Type: H-PCF Multi-mode Fiber(CL3 Rated)
Why not buy this OC-DVI today?
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the DVI fiber optic extension or Call 800-841-9238