NTI VOPEX-8V-H 8-Port VGA Video Splitter enables up to 16 single link digital DVI displays to be driven by a single digital DVI source with no loss of signal.
NTI VOPEX-8V-H 8-Port VGA Video Splitter Features:
- Supports DVI interface for crisp and clear video quality on flat panel displays.
- Supports HDTV resolutions to 1080p and computer resolutions to 1920x1200.
- Passes HDMI audio and video signal through DVI-I port.
- Transmit audio and video over a single cable with the DVI-HD-xx-MM male DVI-D to male HDMI cable.
- Available with optional stereo audio for 4 and 8 port units.
- Compliant with DVI 1.0 and HDCP standards.
- Supports the DDC2B protocol.
- EDID learning for the support of any DVI display device.
- Cascade multiple units for more numerous display configurations.
- Ideal for digital signage, tradeshows, or classrooms where high quality video on multiple monitors is needed.
Why not buy this NTI VOPEX-8V-H 8-Port VGA Video Splitter today?
NTI VOPEX-8V-H 8-Port VGA Video Splitter Specification:
- Video Input
- Compatible with a computer or HDTV video source (satellite receiver, DVD player, etc) with DVI output.
- Multiplatform support: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10, Windows Server 2000/2003/2008/2012, Solaris, Linux, FreeBSD, and MAC OS 9/10.
- Female DVI-I connector.
- Signal type: single link digital DVI
- HDCP compliant
- Video output
- Female DVI-I connectors.
- Signal type: single link digital DVI.
- Resolutions: HDTV resolutions to 1080p and computer resolutions to 1920x1200 at 60 Hz.
- HDCP compliant
- Optional Audio
- 3.5 mm stereo audio jacks.
- Frequency response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz, +/-1 dB.
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): 0.012%.
- Stereo Crosstalk: -82 dB.
- Input impedance: 10k Ohms.
- CD quality audio output.
- Requires powered speakers.
- 4- and 8-port splitters: 110 or 220 VAC at 50 or 60 Hz via AC adapter. (Country-specific AC adapter included.)
- 16-port splitter: 110 or 220 VAC at 50 or 60 Hz (Country-specific power supply cable is attached.)
|NTI Part #||WxDxH (in)|
- Operating temperature: 32 to 100˚F (0 to 38˚C).
- Storage temperature: -20 to 140˚F (-30 to 60˚C).
- Operating and Storage Relative Humidity: 17 to 90% non-condensing RH.
- One 3-foot single link DVI-I (DVI-IS-3-MM) male-to-male cable included.
- Use DVI-HD-xx-MM to connect an HDMI source or display (not included).
- Regulatory Approvals
- Two Years
- Compatible NTI Products
- Combine NTI's extenders, switches, splitters and cables for complex applications
- HDMI HDBase-T Extender via One CAT5e/6 (ST-C6HD-HDBT)