NTI USB-C5-200-IND USB Extender via CAT5: Extend to 200 Feet extends four USB devices up to 200 feet using CAT5/5e/6/7 cable. Each extender consists of a local unit that connects to a computer, and a remote unit that connects to four USB devices. The local and remote units are interconnected via CAT5/5e/6/7 cable.
NTI USB-C5-200-IND USB Extender via CAT5: Extend to 200 Feet Features:
- Extend self-powered and/or bus-powered USB peripheral devices (security cameras, printers, scanners, keyboards, etc.).
- Using CAT5e/6 cable, extend USB 1.1/1.0 devices to 180 feet and USB 2.0 devices to 150 feet.
- Using CAT6a/7 cable, extend USB 1.1/1.0 devices to 200 feet and USB 2.0 devices to 180 feet.
- Transparent data extension.
- Compatible with USB computers (PC, SUN, MAC).
- Compliant with USB 1.1 (low/full speed) specifications.
- Supports Plug-n-Play specification.
- High quality, rugged steel construction with durable powder coat finish.
- Meets the electrostatic discharge (ESD) immunity requirements of IEC/EN 61000-4-2.
- Mounting brackets included for easy surface/wall mounting.
- Optional industrial USB extender for high temperature environments. This industrial system has the ability to operate and monitor in harsh environments at high temperatures up to 158˚F (70˚C).
Why not buy this NTI USB-C5-200-IND USB Extender via CAT5: Extend to 200 Feet today?
NTI USB-C5-200-IND USB Extender via CAT5: Extend to 200 Feet Specification:Local Unit
- One female USB Type B connector.
- Supports a USB computer (PC, SUN, MAC).
- Multiplatform support: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7, Windows Server 2000/2003/2008, Solaris, Linux, FreeBSD and MAC OS 9/10.
- Four female USB Type A connectors.
- Provides support for full-speed (12 Mbps) or low-speed (1.5 Mbps) USB devices.
- Supports self-powered and/or bus-powered USB devices.
- Compatible with USB touch screen monitors, including HP Compaq L2105tm.
- Local unit: powered from attached computer.
- Remote unit: 110 or 220 VAC at 50 or 60 Hz via AC adapter. (Country-specific AC adapter included.)
- The combined current consumption of the connected devices cannot exceed 1.5A
- Operating temperature:
- USB-C5-200-IND: 32 to 100˚F (0 to 38˚C).
- USB-C5-200-IND-IND: 32 to 158˚F (0 to 70˚C).
- Storage temperature:
- USB-C5-200-IND: -20 to 140˚F (-30 to 60˚C).
- USB-C5-200-IND-IND: -20 to 158˚F (-30 to 70˚C).
- Operating and storage relative humidity: 17 to 90% non-condensing RH.
- WxDxH: 5.14x3.07x1.09 in (131x78x28 mm)
- CE, RoHS
- One-meter male USB Type A to male USB Type B interface cable included.
- Use CAT5/5e/6/7 UTP straight through cable for TIA/EIA-568B wiring terminated with standard RJ45 connectors (not included).
|Cable||USB Device Type||Distance (ft)|
|CAT5e Solid or |
Stranded, UTP or STP
|CAT6 Solid or |
Stranded, UTP or STP
|CAT6a Solid UTP||USB 1.1/1.0||200|
|CAT7 Solid SSTP||USB 1.1/1.0||200|
Compatible NTI products
- Use NTI's USB adapters to connect non-USB devices to the extender.
- USB to Audio Adapter (USB-AUDIO)
- USB to Serial (RS232) Adapter (USB-SERIAL)
Reasons To Buy an NTI Product