NTI SPLITMUX-VWC-4HDLC Multi-Format HD Video Wall Controller: 2x2
NTI SPLITMUX-VWC-4HDLC Multi-Format HD Video Wall Controller: 2x2 allows you to display the video from one HDMI, VGA or composite video source across four 1080p HDMI monitors. Two processors can be cascaded to create a video wall up to 3x3 - 9 screens. Additionally, it can be used as a video splitter, video converter and video switch.
NTI SPLITMUX-VWC-4HDLC Multi-Format HD Video Wall Controller: 2x2 Features:
- Supports video wall configurations with displays in landscape or portrait orientations.
- Landscape (horizontal) orientation: 1x2, 1x3, 1x4, 2x1, 3x1, 4x1, 2x2
- Portrait (vertical) orientation: 1x2, 1x3, 1x4
- Cascade two processors to create video walls with up to 9 screens - 2x3, 3x2, 2x4, 4x2, and 3x3.
- Versatile bezel compensation ability accommodates any screen frame width, and allows for accurate display of the image.
- Independent video in to video out resolution.
- Supports HDTV resolutions to 1080p.
- HDMI features supported:
- x.v.Color, sYCC601 color, Adobe RGB Color and Adobe YCC601 color
- Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio, Dolby Digital, and DTS.
- Bandwidth up to 225 MHz (6.75Gbps).
- Lip Sync
- HDCP compatible.
- Fluid, real-time video performance with 60 frames per second (fps).
- Integrated USB media player - play content from a portable USB drive.
- Any DVI source or display can be connected by using the DVI-HD-xx-MM cable (not included).
- Control the video wall controller through Ethernet, RS232 serial port, or IR remote.
- Ideal for a wide range of digital signage applications, including: retail stores, restaurants, corporate lobbies, entertainment venues, trade shows, airports, and more.
Why not buy this NTI SPLITMUX-VWC-4HDLC Multi-Format HD Video Wall Controller: 2x2 today?
NTI SPLITMUX-VWC-4HDLC Multi-Format HD Video Wall Controller: 2x2 Specification:
- One female HDMI connector.
- One female 15-pin HD connector.
- One RCA composite video jack.
- Supports PAL, NTSC, SECAM
- One 3.5 mm stereo audio jack.
- One set (R&L) RCA audio jacks.
- One female USB Type A connector.
- Supported file types: MPEG, H.264, RM/RMVB movie decode, JPEG, BMP, PNG Picture decode and MPEG1/2, MP3 audio decode
- Four female HDMI connectors.
- One female HDMI Loop Out connector for cascading.
- Supported video output resolutions: 1024x768, 720p, 1360x768, 1080p
- Input resolutions will be converted to one of these user-selectable resolutions.
- Supports embedded digital audio through HDMI compatible TVs or audio receivers.
- One 3.5 mm stereo audio jack.
- One digital coaxial (RCA) audio jack.
- One female RJ45 connector.
- One female DB9 connector.
- IR remote control
- One female 3.5mm port for IR receiver.
- IR remote control and 38 KHz IR receiver cable included.
- Input: 100 to 240 VAC at 50 or 60 Hz via AC adapter. (US AC adapter included.)
- Output: 12 VDC, 2A
- WxDxH (in): 8.27x5.31x1.75 (210x135x44 mm)
- Interface cables between the video source/displays and the video wall controller are required for proper operation.
- Supports HDMI cables connected to the input up to 25 feet.
- Supports HDMI cables connected to the outputs up to 100 feet.
- Use HD-xx-MM cable to connect an HDMI source or displays.
- Use DVI-HD-xx-MM cable to connect a DVI source or displays.
- Use VEXT-xx-MM cable to connect a VGA source.
- Use SA-xx-MM cable to connect a stereo audio source or speakers.
- Use RRCVEXT-xx-MM cable to connect a composite video + stereo audio source.
- Cables not included.
- Operating temperature: 32 to 104˚F (0 to 40˚C).
- Storage temperature: -4 to 140˚F (-20 to 60˚C).
- Operating/storage relative humidity: 20 to 90% non-condensing RH.
- CE, FCC, RoHS
- Two years
- Combine NTI's extenders, switches, splitters and cables for complex applications.
- Low-Cost HDMI Extender via One SC Singlemode Fiber Optic Cable (ST-FOHD-SC-ULC)
|WOLFPACK 4K HDMI CABLES|
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the NTI SPLITMUX-VWC-4HDLC Multi-Format HD Video Wall Controller: 2x2 or Call 800-841-9238
HDTV Supply, Inc and Network Technologies Inc. (NTI) have created a 15-day trial program on many of the NTI products to help you evaluate their products. Here are details on how the program works:
What is the Program name? Try It - Like It - Buy It
What do I need to do to get a product? Send an email to email@example.com giving your:
- Product Name and URL of the product
- Your name, company name, address, telephone number and company URL
- A second company name verification like your company Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or all, URLs
At the end of the 15 day trial, you either buy the unit(s) or return with the RMA number given to you when you contact us at the time of return. If you elect to not keep the product Reply to the previous email sent to email firstname.lastname@example.org giving them the technical reason why you want to return it. If you decide to keep the product Reply to the previous email sent to email email@example.com we will change your credit card. If we do not hear from you the credit card will be charged on the 15th day.
Who pays for the shipping cost to and from NTI?
- If the product cost is $250 or greater and you keep the product the shipping is free.
- If the product cost is less than $250 you pay shipping.
- If the product is returned to NTI you pay the shipping cost to and from NTI in Ohio.