NTI SPLITMUX-VWC-4HDLC Multi-Format HD Video Wall Controller: 2x2
NTI SPLITMUX-VWC-4HDLC Multi-Format HD Video Wall Controller: 2x2 allows you to display the video from one HDMI, VGA or composite video source across four 1080p HDMI monitors. Two processors can be cascaded to create a video wall up to 3x3 - 9 screens. Additionally, it can be used as a video splitter, video converter and video switch.
NTI SPLITMUX-VWC-4HDLC Multi-Format HD Video Wall Controller: 2x2 Features:
- Supports video wall configurations with displays in landscape or portrait orientations.
- Landscape (horizontal) orientation: 1x2, 1x3, 1x4, 2x1, 3x1, 4x1, 2x2
- Portrait (vertical) orientation: 1x2, 1x3, 1x4
- Cascade two processors to create video walls with up to 9 screens - 2x3, 3x2, 2x4, 4x2, and 3x3.
- Versatile bezel compensation ability accommodates any screen frame width, and allows for accurate display of the image.
- Independent video in to video out resolution.
- Supports HDTV resolutions to 1080p.
- HDMI features supported:
- x.v.Color, sYCC601 color, Adobe RGB Color and Adobe YCC601 color
- Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio, Dolby Digital, and DTS.
- Bandwidth up to 225 MHz (6.75Gbps).
- Lip Sync
- HDCP compatible.
- Fluid, real-time video performance with 60 frames per second (fps).
- Integrated USB media player - play content from a portable USB drive.
- Any DVI source or display can be connected by using the DVI-HD-xx-MM cable (not included).
- Control the video wall controller through Ethernet, RS232 serial port, or IR remote.
- Ideal for a wide range of digital signage applications, including: retail stores, restaurants, corporate lobbies, entertainment venues, trade shows, airports, and more.
Why not buy this NTI SPLITMUX-VWC-4HDLC Multi-Format HD Video Wall Controller: 2x2 today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).