NTI SM-8X4-15V-LC VGA Video Matrix Switch
NTI SM-8X4-15V-LC VGA Video Matrix Switch routes video from many computers to multiple displays (projectors, monitors, etc.) This switch can drive standard VGA cables, thus eliminating the need for external interfaces and coax cable connections via BNC connectors.
Signals from a range of input sources can be distributed to various output devices, in essence creating a "matrix" pattern of interconnection possibilities. A single computer video output can be routed to one or more monitors. Each image will be as crisp and clear as if directly connected to the original source. Each video output is buffered from each input, insuring signal integrity throughout the system.
NTI SM-8X4-15V-LC VGA Video Matrix Switch Features:
- Configure and control the switch through Ethernet, serial port or front panel buttons.
- IR remote control is standard with 8-input models and optional with 16- and 32-input models.
- NTI Switch Control Program with Graphical User Interface (GUI control) is included with the product.
- Equipped with Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) for front panel operation.
- Switch VGA video directly.
- Each output provides one video signal.
- Each input can be independently connected to any or all outputs.
- Video bandwidth is 200 MHz or greater.
- Supports 1920x1200 video resolution at a refresh rate of 85 Hz.
- Stand-by mode offers reduced power. Available on 8-input models.
- All units pass vigorous testing with 24 hr minimum burn in, heat testing, and load test of all ports.
The VEEMUX switch is the ideal solution for any application where information from many computers is being presented, such as:
- Digital Signage
- Trade shows.
- Conference and entertainment facilities.
- Command centers.
- Control rooms.
Why not buy this NTI SM-8X2-15V-LC VGA Video Matrix Switch today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).