NTI SM-32X16-C5AV-LCD VGA Video + Audio Matrix Switch via CAT5 to 600 Feet
NTI SM-32X16-C5AV-LCD VGA Video + Audio Matrix Switch via CAT5 to 600 Feet routes audio and video inputs from many video sources to multiple displays (projectors, monitors, etc.) and speakers via inexpensive Cat5/5e/6 UTP cable. It is capable of connecting to as many as 32 video sources via transmitters and 16 video displays via receivers with a maximum extension of 600 feet between the local and remote units.
A single audio/video output can be routed to one or more destinations. Each image will be as crisp and clear as if directly connected to the original source. Buffered video outputs and digital transmission of audio signals ensures integrity is maintained throughout the system.
NTI SM-32X16-C5AV-LCD VGA Video + Audio Matrix Switch via CAT5 to 600 Feet Features:
- Configure and control the switch through Ethernet, serial port or front panel buttons.
- Matrix Control Software with Graphical User Interface is included.
- Supports resolutions up to 1920x1440.
- Inputs and outputs can be named.
- Video quality adjustment is done automatically at every connection change, or can be forced via the front panel or web interface.
- Equipped with Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) for front panel operation.
- A digital VU-meter shows the audio levels of the selected output.
- Each output provides one video signal and one stereo audio signal.
- Each input can be independently connected to any or all outputs with no image degradation.
- No loss of audio or video quality between the local and remote units.
- 1RU or 2RU rackmount case is standard.
Why not buy this NTI SM-32X16-C5AV-LCD VGA Video + Audio Matrix Switch via CAT5 to 600 Feet today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).